Maybe I'm Crazy

MrDirty

Does anyone else hope that it is raining where they are when Skyrim comes out. I think it will add a little more atmosphere in my first hours of the game.

I like the rain. It always makes me feel relaxed. Especially when I'm just chillin inside.

I'd rather it be clear skies so I can go pick up the game from the store...which I won't get until like 6 P.M. unfortunately...I'll be pulling my hair out until then.

I'm really hoping for some extreme weather just like in Skyrim. Well we can't have snow blizzards where I'm from but some rain would be nice. Snow is also out of the question it barely snows where I live.

I'm in australia perth so i will be melting like a popsicle in summer. You know with the 40 degree + days i have come to expect at the beggining of summer, which will be multiplied because my goddamned bedroom has a window that wont open and no source of coolness apart from a fan which amazingly enough does not throw cold air at you but hot air because it's goddamned humid and hot!...

So yea i'm up with you i hope it rains...