PS3 users

Remeian

So I've noticed very few people are going to get Skyrim on ps3....and well I feel lonely :hurr: just wanted to know who of you out there plan to play Skyrim on ps3. Also if you do, are you sitting in the corner of your room whispering to your dovakhiin ragdoll "please....bethesada...please...don't let the ps3 version to rot...no evil bugs....no chopped content"? Cuz' if you don't then you are perfectly sane. PS3 VERSION DISCUSSION.

So I've noticed very few people are going to get Skyrim on ps3....and well I feel lonely :hurr: just wanted to know who of you out there plan to play Skyrim on ps3. Also if you do, are you sitting in the corner of your room whispering to your dovakhiin ragdoll "please....bethesada...please...don't let the ps3 version to rot...no evil bugs....no chopped content"? Cuz' if you don't then you are perfectly sane. PS3 VERSION DISCUSSION.

Im a fellow PS3 user! I pre-ordered my copy many a moon ago! I just hope we can get a bug free game with ALL the dlc.

This is a PC modding forum. I'm glad you've found some of your kind, but this is not the ideal place to look.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about the quality of the PS3 version; there was a preview out not too long ago that said it looked and played great! :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I'm going to be playing on ps3. I wish I could use my computer, but some of the hardware is torched and I can't afford to replace it. :facepalm: It sucks. I would love to work on some mods for people because I haven't written code in so long lol. I probably wouldn't have time anyways though with college. :wacko: Edited by fisban0

My PS3 is still being used primarily as a BluRay player, pre-ordered the PC version off of Steam.

I do like the PS3 for some types of games, so far racing games like Burnout Paradise are the best using the gamepad.

Maybe someday I will break down and give something else a try on the console but for now it's fine for what I use it for ;)