Would You Still Buy Skyrim If

Sanbru

I'd still buy it.

I don't give a flaming apple pie about mods, creation kits, and the like :D

I assume you are not a PC gamer then, or should I say a modder? This site IS all about modding y'know. TES games modding.

I have pre ordered the game even thought I am trully miffed it's on Steam. No creation kit? I will wait few month and then I will grab it.

I'd still buy it.

I don't give a flaming apple pie about mods, creation kits, and the like :D

I assume you are not a PC gamer then, or should I say a modder? This site IS all about modding y'know. TES games modding.

I have pre ordered the game even thought I am trully miffed it's on Steam. No creation kit? I will wait few month and then I will grab it.

You, good sir, are correct. I'm just an enthusiast, and a console player since my PC is a piece of junk :D

Though I enjoy well made mods, I'm perfectly content to play vanilla: it suffices to me. Heck, I even finished Daggerfall unpatched :D

Amusingly enough I barely modded my Oblivion game. The only thing I ever did was normalize health gain-per-level (so frontloading stamina wasn't necessary) and remove the hard caps on attributes so stats improved over the base of 100 (through equipment) would calculate into your damage. But I only did those things because I felt they were broken in a manner that was unintended by the developers.

But, I do know there were numerous mods made that people loved: so I'm happy it will be in even if I never use it.

spot on, Sir