Early Copies

cjs300

Can someone in this forum got their copy early? I got my Skyrim PC Version and Uncharted 3 that I preordered. So yeah, I cant play skyrim because of steam, so I have to wait :dance:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what is so hard for these stores to understand? it gets released the 11th you morons ( many online stores as well as physical seems to be pissing game release order dates, as if it didn't matter at all matter at all ) , whats the point in having a copy just stare at you..

I think I know why it happened. Apparently there is a World War Memorial day in Belgium this friday, all stores are closed then. So they probably negotiated to get it earlier, Being that the Netherlands/Belgium/Luxembourg are usually treated as 1 [benelux] with releases, they probably ditched the embargo and forgot to reinforce it properly.

*Luckily* just console users are able to play it. PC users are bound to the 11/11/11 steam activation.

Edited by Pronam

Well at least for those who wont have midnight release will manage to install the game at midnight since they got the game earlier, I´m going to try and buy my pc copy today, some stores here release games when they get the shipment so I might have luck.