Early Copies

cjs300

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have to wonder.... Really? You have it already and can play it. Yet you are here talking about it instead? I know people like to brag but for crying out loud why are you talking about it instead of playing it?

Well, those playing it are playing it on a console and it is possible they are typing during a cinamatic sequence.

Well actually i just heard that in my country, the netherlands its already out because of the Benelux being counted as one country and belgium having some kind of holiday friday, So im getting my copy today :D

even though i cant play it till 11-11-11 because its for PC, I will still read the manual day in day out

Mine went out today, should arrive tomorrow morning :dance:

It's amazing how little patience people have.

My CE (PC) Is intentionally not being delivered early even if "Posten" in sweden could do so. Yes that's right. They actually follow the instructions on the package. Which I bet says something like "Releases 11/11/11". Now I know that Steam won't unlock it anyways early, but "Posten" does not know that.

Posten = The biggest mail company in sweden employed by the state. Handles pretty much everything.

Even if I had an Xbox360 and the game was delivered early I would still not play it until the said date. There's no real hurry.

Big shame on those who play it early. And bigger shame on the companies who break the street date. I hope Bestheda never ships anything to those companies again.

It's amazing how little patience people have.

My CE (PC) Is intentionally not being delivered early even if "Posten" in sweden could do so. Yes that's right. They actually follow the instructions on the package. Which I bet says something like "Releases 11/11/11". Now I know that Steam won't unlock it anyways early, but "Posten" does not know that.

Posten = The biggest mail company in sweden employed by the state. Handles pretty much everything.

Even if I had an Xbox360 and the game was delivered early I would still not play it until the said date. There's no real hurry.

Big shame on those who play it early. And bigger shame on the companies who break the street date. I hope Bestheda never ships anything to those companies again.

Only reason i want it early is so i can make some youtube vids before anyone else :thumbsup: me like views.

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler