Will Skyrim Remastered have Fallout 4s cloth physics?

Hexxagone

I'm hoping for both the cloth physics and material shaders. There's nothing better than clothing and weapons that look real and not just a texture made to look like a material that's flat and lacks depth.

I've been looking at the video's, the models didnt seem to be updated, I think it will just be the shader/render system that will get the overhaul... But maybe the capability will be there. Maybe they will release it with the new havok system, that is a real possibility, since they will publish this with a newer 64-bit engine, no doubt sourced from FO4.

Maybe they will release it with the new havok system, that is a real possibility, since they will publish this with a newer 64-bit engine, no doubt sourced from FO4.

Actually FO4's engine was sourced from Skyrim's next gen engine, the first step to making Fallout 4 was first porting Skyrim's engine to the next gen hardware, which when announced was one of the main reasons everyone was wondering if they were going to release Skyrim on the new consoles since they basically made it fully compatible in the natural process of making Fallout 4.

Edited by Darthsith