Nuka-World DLC on Steam: Raiders & $20

CyrusAmell

nuka world reminds me of bartertown in mad max

hope it not just nuka world settlements but the whole game settlements as well if it's not then im sure there be mod in there somewhere that you can

the good question is: will unlock more new stuff for our settlements?

Or will be just a huge funland-dungeon/fungeon with just some few settlements?

If Far Harbor is anything to go by, we should get at least a few more building options. Additionally, since this is a theme park we are going to, maybe we will get some rides and attractions (for a Happiness increase?). But yes, we will definitely get new stuff for our settlements. And since this is the last DLC planned for Fallout 4, Bethesda will likely throw in a few unrelated extra props that have been lying around just to flesh out the new content and to use them while they can.

What I would really like to see would be some large tents that we can use to setup merchant booths and spare sleeping space in a settlement. There were actually tents in Far Harbor that the player could sleep in if they found them in the wilds and had killed of the local Trappers. Something like that which could be used by npc would be interesting.

Edited by CyrusAmell

If Far Harbor is anything to go by, we should get at least a few more building options. Additionally, since this is a theme park we are going to, maybe we will get some rides and attractions (for a Happiness increase?). But yes, we will definitely get new stuff for our settlements. And since this is the last DLC planned for Fallout 4, Bethesda will likely throw in a few unrelated extra props that have been lying around just to flesh out the new content and to use them while they can.

What I would really like are if we get some large tents that we can use to setup merchant booths and spare sleeping space in a settlement. There were actually tents in Far Harbor that the player could sleep in if they found them in the wilds and had killed of the local Trappers. Something like that which could be used by npc would be interesting.

BTW i'm sure we get 100% new machines for making Nuka Cola, and new tastes. Who knows? Maybe in glowing purple color.

It's most likely that the DLC area will somehow be located in the commonwealth but still a separate entity with no crossover into the main game. It's unlikely that we'll be turning around and raiding our own settlements. Especially since you can get all the settlements yourself without joining any faction.

Probably each park zone, (Safari Adventures, Kiddie Kingdom, Galactic zone and Dry Rock Gulch) will be controlled by a different raider faction and have it's own settlement.. we'll then choose one of those factions to lead to war against the others for some reason.

Edited by vyvexthorne

nuka world reminds me of bartertown in mad max

"Who run Nuka World?"

"You know who..."

"Say!"

"The Sole Survivor..."

"The Sole Survivor what?!"

"The Sole Survivor runs Nuka World!"

"Cola embargo lifted."

I'm rather excited about this one, more so then Far Harbor, since this seems to be a bit more on the side of "we've never really seen this before" for Fallout DLC. Only time will tell if it will be worth the wait.

I just really hope there is a subjugate other raiders and then subjugate the commonwealth factions. I want to have a raider overlord controlling an occupied Institute with Nuka World having an airship overhead watching everyone from my glorious capital.

Probably won't happen but a person can dream