First "technical" impressions (no spoilers)

zerpentor

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lame complaints, the mouse works for everything. Must not even be trying. Could it be better? Yes. But seriously tell me where the mouse doesn't work.

YOU try with that UI if you have fingers that permanently feel like someone hit them with a great big hammer. Must not be even trying - that's a very arrogant statement. I have a disability and it's physically painful to play this.

I played for about five minutes with a controller before switching over to keyboard and mouse. Keyboard and mouse works fine so far.

You must be very lucky. I am seriously wondering whether to hook up my 360 controller.

Oddly I prefer the controller for this (even though I never used it for anything but racing games I got used to it pretty quickly). The menu system just feels REALLY weird with the mouse. So unless somebody mods it to be like Oblivion I'm going to stick with the gamepad for now.

Lame complaints, the mouse works for everything. Must not even be trying. Could it be better? Yes. But seriously tell me where the mouse doesn't work.

YOU try with that UI if you have fingers that permanently feel like someone hit them with a great big hammer. Must not be even trying - that's a very arrogant statement. I have a disability and it's physically painful to play this.

I played for about five minutes with a controller before switching over to keyboard and mouse. Keyboard and mouse works fine so far.

You must be very lucky. I am seriously wondering whether to hook up my 360 controller.

I was replying to the OP about how the mouse does not work in the menus. It does. Everywhere. Period.

Example:

The mouse isn't integrated with the talent tree menu, which is a shame since it would have been very handy there. (if you haven't played the game yet, you will understand once you do)

It works. Click to the left or right and it changes, use the wheel to navigate up and down the tree.

Edited by csgators