Looksmenu Color Problem

Griffer

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

i had the same problem, i have read many times that same problem with always the same results on several sites, i have found the problem and i am trying out stuff, in the meanwhile i have found a very temporary solution that is working for eye color, brows type and color and some other details, if you cannot select or set color for eyes in the list as it happens to me, just try selecting the model eyes instead, as soon as you select the eyes and try color, they will pop out of their guts, don't be alarmed, just get your color, then go to the eye sculpt option, zoom in and out, they will pop back inplace and will have their color, as for the brows i did the same, just like if something cannot be done from the list, just try it from model and vice versa.

I used to get angry and whatnot, but this saved me alot of wasted time and angryness.

I used to have this problem constantly. what it was for me, was that even though I'd have had LooksMenu.esp to be set as active with NMM, I could go into the ingame mods menu and see that it was NOT active. (this was game version .130 btw) So I would have to manually set it as active in the in-game load order tool. Essentially, the scripts were running, but the .esp was not. And it was glitching out.

Literally EVERY single time, I'd have to go in and manually set it for active. I finally got so tired of it that I went in and manually added it to the plugins.txt file as active.

I also mess with the skin tone FIRST, before working on the eyes.

Edit- Also, I've been loading Looksmenu.esp low in my load order. Down below any of the beautification mods or esp preset mods. That might help you guys out too.

Edited by StormWolf01