Skyrim complete PC crashes

Zolexus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where can I get this patch?

Steam patches the game for you.

I didn't buy the game through steam........

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter. If you have a legal copy, you need to have an account on Steam to activate the game, and use the Steam launcher to launch it.

Don't expect help if you don't have a legal copy, you're on your own.

I thank Bethesda for officially breaking my game. Now it won't go into the main menu.

Is this the new patch?

Yep, it's not like Steam gives you a choice. It doesn't crash the game, but I can't go into the main menu.

What do you mean you can't go to main menu from where???How is the game???The full system crash stopped for you????

i am not at my pc now to test myself please answer

Edited by kleyton

Just had the same exact type of crash happen right after downloading the patch......I really don't know what the hell to do at this point. It crashed in only a minute this time.

AMD Phenom II X6 1090T

8 GB GSkill Sniper RAM

Asus M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 Socket AM3 AMD 890GX

HIS Radeon 6870 Iceq X Turbo X

Win 7 64-bit

Corsair Enthusiast Series 750-Watt

I thank Bethesda for officially breaking my game. Now it won't go into the main menu.

Is this the new patch?

Yep, it's not like Steam gives you a choice. It doesn't crash the game, but I can't go into the main menu.

What do you mean you can't go to main menu from where???How is the game???The full system crash stopped for you????

It starts the game, runs the Beth logo, then it gets stuck on the Dragon Symbol and never shows any options.

Is this the new patch?

It starts the game, runs the Beth logo, then it gets stuck on the Dragon Symbol and never shows any options.

IT's kinda funny how my other copy works and your "legal" copy doesn't. lmao.

I can report you and get you banned from the site. 8)