Playable Dragon race request

Aedred

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to look into creating shortcuts to console batch files... I just hope the Construction Kit and or Creation Set are released soon, they will make this so much easier for everyone contributing.

The Creation Kit/Set is the same thing, just different names for it. I believe the official name is Creation Kit now. If you find any way to bind a key to a script, make sure to inform us here as soon as you can, as will I if I discover anything new.

PS: Care to add my Support Banner to your sig? We need all the support we can get. :wink:

Edited by Vaktus

wow this has... 21 pages :D cant wait to see how this turns out :D! we should think about diffrent skins....ice dragons have lighter blueish skin ect!

Yes, I am quite pleased with the support we have gathered, this mod is sure to be a success. But first of all we need to focus all our efforts on getting a playable Dragon in the first place. No point in having unique skin types if we can't use them.

Getting a playable dragon race is easy.

I see no reason why you would want that though? You can't do much. You can't explore. You can't really enter cities, since they are their own interiors.

At best I see the making of a dragonkin, or humans that can trasform to dragons. Like used in Divinity 2 - Dragon knights. That would make it more usable, and not too much more complex.

I don't know, big dragons doesn't fit it many places.

@Matth85 if it's easy I'm sure it would be a trivial task for you to help us?

About me looking for a way to make hotkeys for console commands I've been messing with it on and off not really finding anything useful, I have to leave soon, so I won't be trying to figure it out for some time... Good luck working on playable dragons ^_^.

@Matth85 if it's easy I'm sure it would be a trivial task for you to help us?

About me looking for a way to make hotkeys for console commands I've been messing with it on and off not really finding anything useful, I have to leave soon, so I won't be trying to figure it out for some time... Good luck working on playable dragons ^_^.

Well said, and alright.

Would it be possible at this stage to use Alduin's form, or is that something for later?

Not exactly sure. To be honest, when it came to my own mod, I was simply going to use a re-textured version of Alduin with some modifications with the horns to make him look different.