Turn off health regeneration?

Ylurien

Yah, I hate me too posts

I agree. Me too.

Health regen at the default difficulty setting is depressing me.

What good is the food n potions if you can regen so silly fast.

I've yet to try higher difficulty settings, I'd hope that the regen rate slows down at higher levels.

This is a high priority mod. Maybe higher priority even than bigger cleavage mods and associated armors.

Off to the races to see which occurs first!

I believe the following should do it;

player.setav healrate 0

It stopped heal regen for me but I could still heal with food. I didn't do any more testing than that.

EDIT - scratch that, setav resets whenever you load for healrate. Use "player.modav healrate -0.7" instead. magickarate and speedmult also appear to work the same way...

Edited by Nero203

player.setav healrate 0

It stopped heal regen for me but I could still heal with food. I didn't do any more testing than that.

EDIT - scratch that, setav resets whenever you load for healrate. Use "player.modav healrate -0.7" instead. magickarate and speedmult also appear to work the same way...

Huh? WhAt? Where do i type this? And why -0.7? What is the default, in your opinion?

player.setav healrate 0

Huh? WhAt? Where do i type this? And why -0.7? What is the default, in your opinion?

Type it in the console (¬ or ~ key to open console, depending on your keyboard). The default value for health regen is 0.7, so you're reducing it to nothing by using this command.