Mod scuttlebutt

charwo

I definitely do not agree with Zanity's rantings about the open source model, nor him basically calling the modders here self-centered children. But I will agree with him on the fact that FO4's storytelling is very underwhelming. Odd to agree with him.

Well, zanity has focused critcizing Fallout 4 is an utter garbage that you cannot do anything fruitful job of it. Not to mention blinded Nexus is busy to suck its ass too. In his or her logic, all modding assets on Fo4 should be ceased by now, so better hope you not if you want goodies.

That was really helpful. Thank you. What is Mojave Restoration, if you don't mind me asking?

Also, I love Metros Alive, and I've only done one quest. Ash's Revenge is the BEST gun ever.

Doomdestroyer360 is building the NV worldspace in what he feels it looks like at the time of Fallout 4. Link to thread and pics here.

Hopefully when he's finished with his fantastic worldbuilding, he'll open it up for others to add quests to it.

About Metros, thanks :) I'm hoping someone might take up the task of making a working subway system in FO4 to do it again. Much of what Bethesda did with the token counters and wrecked shops lends itself to being Alive-ified.