List of useful console commands.

Vagrant0

Will update...

...qests.

Showracemenu - Displays the character creation menu so that you can adjust look, sex, race, name, at any time. No longer screws up your stats so can use without penalty.

TMM - Turns off ...

When you change the race of your character it resets all skills to the race specific numbers.. meaning all achieved skills get lost, but it reserves the current skill progress (the progress bar under the skill number).. correct me, if I am mistaken

Changed the original post. In testing, I was still a low enough level so didn't see much variation when changing races. Part of the reason why it wasn't noticed is because it seems to preserve your 5 or 6 highest skills at their current level, but reset everything else to the race default. Evening out of health values also didn't appear obvious when I was testing since I was kinda doing that already.

Not to say that this is really a bad thing in the long term since it would let you level up more and get more perks, but yeah, it differs from what I had written.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got one, havent seen it yet but may have missed it.

Center Of World:

cow tamriel x,y

(where x = x coord and y = y coord)

You can replace tamriel with other cell names, i just dont know any yet :P

example: cow tamriel 0,0 will take you to the center of Skyrim.

Edited by Hellhound1

i went to the complete commands list, but "player.setcrimegold" didn't work, anyone knows how's the command for that in this game, 'cause i messed up in a morthal and i cant fix it lol

coc qasmoke

this brings you to a testing hall with all items but what i would like to know is how the hell do you get out cause none of the other travel codes seem to work and the testinghall has no doors so the only way to get out is to reload an earlier save

coc qasmoke

this brings you to a testing hall with all items but what i would like to know is how the hell do you get out cause none of the other travel codes seem to work and the testinghall has no doors so the only way to get out is to reload an earlier save

cow tamriel 0,0

works :P

i went to the complete commands list, but "player.setcrimegold" didn't work, anyone knows how's the command for that in this game, 'cause i messed up in a morthal and i cant fix it lol

Same here.. It doesn't work for me either. Dozens of sites say it works though, so either we're doing something wrong of they never tested it. Would like to know how to get rid of my bounty through the console.

Anyone know how to actually STOP time altogether? I want everything to just stop, exactly as it does when you open the console, but then be able to implement TFC to fly around. TFC 1, doesn't appear to do it.

Edit: TFC 1 stops time, but, for instance, the dragons breath appears to dissipate. Attempting to screenshot the dragons fire and other magical effects ingame.

Edit 2: NVM... Apparently just a buggy user. I figured out I was entering cmds in the wrong order or out of sync or something. It's working great now. Thanks!

Edited by MofoMojo

For all those trying to add unique NPC armors...

For Nocturnal's Robes:

player.additem 00088952 1

player.equipitem 00088952

Thanks to Faewyn for the equip command. :) I would wager this will work for Greybeard and other armors, just keep in mind that some of these armors are not unisex. Greybeards are male only, Nocturnal's is female only, etc.

On another note, I did some renaming of the nocturnal robes so they would replace Archmage and that worked fine, plus gave me the Archmage stats. Just don't replace something like necro or black robes, because then they will be on every female necromancer in the game. XD

[edit]: Oh yes, one more thing. These NPC armors such as Nocturnal's Robes or Greybeard Robes probably don't have 1st person models for the hands (playable armors have models and textures for 1st person too.)

Edited by kayinv