List of useful console commands.

Vagrant0

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a command that might increase the rate your magicka regenerates?

You could always try likely console commands. eg player.setav magickaregen 200 might work might not. Use your imagination, that's how I found out how to add dragonsouls. :P

(player.modav dragonsouls x)

Warning - this should be added to the top by a mod

Using the console (even by accident) will label you a cheater on Steam and all your achievements will not be recorded. So if you are into that Steam stuff, then you have been warned.

Thanks for the codes again. I have already been stuck twice, and was thankful that this is the old gamebyro engine so the codes still work.

NO it doesn't I've been using the console the whole time and I still get the achievements :P

Killall - Kills all non-essentials in the area. (Actually I'm not sure how far the range of this goes.)

Resurrect 1 - Target the actor and type this to bring them back to life.

Player.ForceAV Dragonsouls # - Fill the # in with how many dragon souls you want.

Addfac 19809 1 - This adds the targeted NPC to the marriagable faction.

Setrelationshiprank 4 - Same deal as above use this if the above command doesn't work.

*I'm not sure how stable it is to force npcs that aren't in the marriable faction to marry you.

Edited by Pixeldust

Hmm......help "Mannequin" 4 reveals base id D750D. However, the command player.placeatme D750D 1 does execute without error message but nothing happens.

Seems that player.placeatme works only with npcs?

Cheers Euclid

Edit: After some testing it seems that player.placeatme does not work for activators. Mannequins and Weapon Plaques are activators whilst Arcane Enchanter etc. are furnitures. If anyone knows how to spawn activators please let me know. E.

Edited by Euclid

I was able to do "player.PlaceAtMe" with a chest, and it seems to function fine, although it's probably a respawning chest, I just plucked the ID out of the list at random. And somebody on the Bethesda Mods forum gave a command you could use to dump a smelter at your feet: player.PlaceAtMe 9C6CE, I haven't tried it yet though.

Edit: Sorry, I am just now realizing that chests and smelters are probably classified the same way as an Arcane Enchanter!