Sexy Assaultrons/Bodyslide Assaultrons

DarkestVampire92

Hello people!

It might have been requested before, i don´t know- but here´s my request for a mod.

Assaultrons (Or Automatron parts of them) that can make them sexier. Possibly using the bodyslide tool, if they have a body like the player does, or just, you know....

Rounded pieces.

Because, lets face it, they were created to be sexified killing machines, otherwise there would be no point in making them female to begin with when any other robot in the lore has no visible gender. So why stop there? It helps to give them bigger "breasts", you can put more tech in those. Possibly laser guns.

Anyway, i´m not sure if this is considered "appropriate" for the forum, i´m new here, but seeing mods like CBBE and Bodyslide, i don´t think feminists will cry out if i request sexy robots.

Let me know what you think.

• 2 months later...

I'm all about overhauling the synths and I'm definitely going to attempt it at some point, but I've been messing with some ideas on player cybernetics. Namely limb and eye replacements.

Found some xna render in line with what I've got in mind just to save an explanation, although I'd like to attempt individual limbs like these on player models before anything.

http://fav.me/d916vk3

Maybe it'll get the idea machine running.

• 2 weeks later...