Creating EMP type Rounds

Hey there,

I am trying to create shotgun round with an EMP style enchantment on them. I have managed to get the EMP effect all set up but I am having a problem with the way the projectiles actually look. I have tried to create a projectile based off of the incendiary projectile as I like the effect of the projectile. It uses a file called IncendiaryTracerBeam.nif and in that I have changed a colour value to make it a light blue instead of orange but in-game the projectile is still orange like the incendiary projectile. Could anyone give me any advice on how to change the colour of this projectile to a light blue instead of the orange?

Make sure you are setting it basically everywhere you can to use that projectile type. iirc you have options on the weapon and ammo as well as some weapon mods over ride it.

Yeh when I made my first mod with the CK (elemental rocket launchers) I found that you have to repeat your settings like 3 or 4 times.

The default ammo used, the ammo itself, the projectile, the projectile effect etc. lol