Favorite Skyrim Moment As Of Now...

SeparateElite

I married Camilla (http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Camilla_Valerius) of the general goods store in Riverwood. I have spent a great deal of time in Riverwood. Because of that, there seem to be near constant dragon attacks on that town. I've killed seven or eight dragons there. Anyways, because of that, the NPCs of that town have a short lifespan. Saturday, I found Alvor (the blacksmith's) body and I remember being dumbfounded that he was dead. Shock. I felt shock over the death of an NPC. I expected the guards to die, but I didn't expect Alvor to die.

Anyways, thanks to resurrect, he's now alive and kicking again.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fast traveled to Riften only to find a dragon attacking. I eventually kill it with the help of the citizens and guards. After it's all over I see poor Madesi lying dead on the ground. I liked him, so I reloaded and traveled back to Riften again. And lo and behold, another dragon is attacking. This time I'm prepared. Just as the dragon is almost dead, I notice that it's health bar is sitting at a sliver and it's not dying. So, I step back and look up, and there's good ol' Madesi on top of it's head doing the cinematic finishing move!

When I first met Brelyna Maryon, I accepted her quest and allowed her to test spells on me. (Possible Minor Spoilers Ahead) She made some mistakes, and I ended up turning into a horse, cow, chicken, and dog (maybe others) before she got the mess sorted out. I was laughing so hard. . . it was just so unexpected. I was used to the repetition of Oblivion, so you can imagine my surprise when something unique like that happens about ten minutes into the College of Winterhold quest line.

Oh, one more I forgot. After the random man in Solitude got his head chopped off, I used the ressurect command on him. His head re-appeared on his neck. He was dumbfounded for a moment "Waa. . ." I think it was a dialogue glitch, but maybe not. Either way, it was funy, given the circumstances.

Anyway, then I stared awkwardly at him for a few moments. He started to say a rumor, then I used the kill command to re-kill him.

I married Camilla and when i got home there was some elf dude in the house.. Woah!! what's going on here?!? he tells me how he loves camilla and gives me a fake note about sven. i go and tell Sven what has happened and as i walk away i hear" camilla is mine and always will be".... this stops me in my tracks where i tell sven.. hey come with me i need your help with... sometthing... Sure! he says

i take him accross the river and tell him to wait.. i get behind a sneak kill him and drag his body to the river and off if goes.

Who's is she now Sven?! she's my Wife!!

next is the elf.. pre-warning dude!

I married Camilla and when i got home there was some elf dude in the house.. Woah!! what's going on here?!? he tells me how he loves camilla and gives me a fake note about sven. i go and tell Sven what has happened and as i walk away i hear" camilla is mine and always will be".... this stops me in my tracks where i tell sven.. hey come with me i need your help with... sometthing... Sure! he says

i take him accross the river and tell him to wait.. i get behind a sneak kill him and drag his body to the river and off if goes.

Who's is she now Sven?! she's my Wife!!

next is the elf.. pre-warning dude!

OMG, only in TES are things like this possible. I've been playing since the original and they keep getting better and better. Even if it caught consolites. My favorite moment so far has got to be discovering Shadowgreen Cavern. It was one of those awestruck discovery moments I haven't had since Everquest. Then I got my a$$ handed to me just like when I used to wander into high level zones. Only thing missing was a corpse run.

I can't even really keep track of all the memorable stuff that's happened to me in this game. But my most recent was wandering my full mage character up to the top of his archmage to have a looksie.

Lo and behold I hear a dragons roar and an elder dragon lands right behind me. One of my more epic dragon fights ensued, with lightning flying and my atronachs being massacred as I frantically searched for cover in vain. It felt like a magnificent triumph when I finally blasted him off my tower.

Also, ohhh Ma'iq you slay me.