⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

I cannot click "data files" menu.

Pingagent

Off topic. Lol at Ben. Your piracy rant is laughs. Just saying. Think about it the people who steal their games and not buy them weren't going to buy them anyways. So truly how would the company loose money? I went and purchased Skyrim on November 11Th for Both PC and Xbox. As I read your post you say " "If they would lower the price I would buy it" - Same TPB poll - most said price wasn't much of a factor in stealing games. And many said that they would steal it even if it was free." This makes no sense at all, They would steal it if it was free? Get real.

Anyways on topic After i added what people were saying to it worked. Also click Bens link and scroll to the bottom it has a link to the fix.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you very much DeathWarrior :D I solve my problem :D

BUT NOW THE GAME IS NOT RUNNING NOW :(

the loading screen is coming i can see the bethesda pictures but then it is quitting automatically.

sorry for my bad English .

Edited by s3llsword

this is ridiculous !!! , i had this game on my old pc for past a year without really playing it (not so good spec), and i do understand all about the add benablefile stuff and worked well in my old pc but in my new pc with the same win7 x64 os, as my old pc (which able to reach the the ultra detail) that damn data files is grey out.. what am i missing.. i did all the stuff above btw, .... little help... please, i know i can manually check the mod on the every start of nmm, but it's suck...

Like you guys my "Data Files" are grayed and unselectable...

In the Prefs folder i did not have [Launcher] so i typed in

[Launcher]

bEnableFileSelection=1

When that didnt work i typed in

[Launcher]

bEnableFileSelection=1

bShowAllResolutions=1

uLastAspectRatio=3

Still nothing though :confused:

Even fter reading and watching video after video still nothing i do works!!!

Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it???

Edited by Nishnash

• 2 months later...

this is ridiculous !!! , i had this game on my old pc for past a year without really playing it (not so good spec), and i do understand all about the add benablefile stuff and worked well in my old pc but in my new pc with the same win7 x64 os, as my old pc (which able to reach the the ultra detail) that damn data files is grey out.. what am i missing.. i did all the stuff above btw, .... little help... please, i know i can manually check the mod on the every start of nmm, but it's suck...

I am having the same problem and have about tore the internet a new ### ####. I am using razors skyrim and have tried adding that line/lines under the correct place [Launcher] and no luck. I tried using nexus mod manager but it does nothing, it shows dawnguard and i click it then launch. Still does not work. Because when I exit game I re-open the mod manager and it's unchecked but the update still checked. If anyone could help with this problem that would be great.

• 1 month later...