Your Favorite City?

Violentguy

I dont like the cities which arnt inside walls so you can just walk into them, because they don't feel like major cities.

Dawnstar- Big village at best, ice trolls right outside snowing all the time

Morthal - Same as above

Riften- Bravil style with wooden buildings and thieves, abit too dirty for me

Whiterun- Reminds me of Edoras and Rohan from LOTR and i dont partiality like straw houses, buts its got the best design

Windhelm- Too small and coldest city so no people outside living their lives

Winterhold- Terrible snowstorm makes visibility impossible

Solitude is my favorite, i knew i was going to stuggle seeing as Skyrim is based on a Norse theme but Solitude is more like a city in Cyrodil and has the impressive looking arch with the castle on top :D

Im critical on most of the cities i know but most are bland compared to the cities i saw in Cyrodil :D

Havnt seen the others yet but im getting there...

I dont like the cities which arnt inside walls so you can just walk into them, because they don't feel like major cities.

I would like to tell you, don't play morrowind then hehe, or the oblivion open cities mod hehe

imo though, i hate closed cities, i want open again, takes away the feel to the city that you have to enter a huge gate to enter it instead of walking straight in.....and maybe bringing a wolf pack to keep the guards company while on patrol in the city lol

I'm actually looking for a city to settle down in.

Markarth is so depressing even a Stark would flee screaming from it, Winterhold lies in ruins (which sucks since I wanted a house there), Whiterun is too populated, Riften is "a nest of scum and villainy".

I'll try Solitude or anyway up North: I want to see aurora borealis, feel isolated and AWAY from those pesky Imperials and Aldmer (STORMCLOAKS FTW!)