Two dragons, two giants and me

NewmanLim

Anyone encounter this kind of battle frenzy scene or am I the only one? So I was doing this mission to retrieve the sap of a tree, accompany by a useless pilgrim, named Maurice I think, I fast travel to Broken Limb Camp and make my way to the sanctuary when I notice two dragons flying above me and two giants walking around. The dragons weren't attacking me at first but the two giants. Like a curious cat I stood there to watch the frenzy but was too close to the action. Somehow made it out alive with 2 dragon souls, 2 giant toe(which I dunno what to use), and a lot of coins!!!!

I don't know about others, heck I don't even have the game yet, but you sure had quite an adventure. From what I've heard giants are quite capable fighters, they can even match a dragon. Mayby that explains how you got out of there with 2 dragon souls. 8)

I just had 1 mammoth and 1 giant attack me and in the middle of the fight a dragon appeared and started to attack the mammoth.

so while the giant were trying to kill me I attacked the dragon and killed it with the help of the mammoth, then took its soul.

I would say what happened to you is random. At least they did a good job with the dragon having it attack other creatures then just us (main character regardless of race ).

giants are not "capable fighters". they are a "programming mistake".

clearly, they/re ridiculously, atrociously overpowered, and i find it hard to believe it was as developers intended. they canmatch dragons easily, but if you've ever been hit by one you might notice getting sent flying into the stratosphere. From a DOWNWARD strike. they seriously launch you about 300m into the air.

I'm pretty sure someone acidentally typed an extra 0 on one of the giant's parameters. they're completely broken.

giants are not "capable fighters". they are a "programming mistake".

clearly, they/re ridiculously, atrociously overpowered, and i find it hard to believe it was as developers intended. they canmatch dragons easily, but if you've ever been hit by one you might notice getting sent flying into the stratosphere. From a DOWNWARD strike. they seriously launch you about 300m into the air.

I'm pretty sure someone acidentally typed an extra 0 on one of the giant's parameters. they're completely broken.

Yes, because in real life it takes 4 swings of that 5 meter long, 300 pound club to kill a man. Giants are not OP, they should realistically kill in one hit. If I could kill someone with one swing of a baseball bat, I'm pretty sure a giant can with that tree-trunk of a club. The animation of flying into the air is just a glitch, but either way you are just plain dead. Stop crying.

I've only found one dragon (except the first one, when your hands are bound, and the second one that you kill, when you find out you're dragon born) and he flew away the prick. I was shooting arrows trying to get his attention but no. And about Giants; they are exactly as powerful as they should be. I mean that club of theirs is very big and the stone it has on the edge is like the size of your character's head. They should be able to kill you in one hit. Now if you're standing on top of a big rock they can't climb they're pretty easy to kill. But even then they take 20 arrows with 30-ish archery

I usually leave giants be: either sneak around them or simply pass peacefully by waving hello.

One thing I learned early: do NOT anger the big folks.

The scene was like that:

Mademoiselle Ysgra: "Could you get me, oh-pretty-please a mammoth tusk?"

Me: "but of course, fair lady!" (sets off)

-after an hour, Velwyn gets back after getting nearly one shotted

Me: "Go get it yourself, you stupid (string of insults)"

XD

Yes, because in real life it takes 4 swings of that 5 meter long, 300 pound club to kill a man. Giants are not OP, they should realistically kill in one hit.

your logic doesn't follow. what about all the other massive, powerful things that don't kill in one hit ? like mammoths, and dragons, and dungeon traps, and frost atronachs. you can't argue realism and ignore internal consistency. The dragonborn shows an aptitude at surviving things that ought to instantly kill a person.

for tha reason, and also for story reasons of the dragons supposedly being the world's big threat, it makes no sense for an enemy that's abundant on the overworld, to be so much more powerful than a dragon

Edited by WarKirby3333