Skyrim problem, please help me

dominik523

Hey guys! Today I installed skyrim and I played it for about 10 minutes. When I try to get to that keep with some guys, my game crashed to desktop. I tryed to re-install my game and it don't work. I also tryed to reboot my pc and run skyrim in windowed-mode and it also don't work. Please help me!

here's video, you can see where my game crashes:

Please guys I really want to play this great game but I can't!

and one thing, I think some of my files are missing 'cuz only when I'm trying to get to that keep, my crashes, when the game is beggining, no crashes! D:

Alright, some questions to help find this issue.

What operating system do you have? Older OS may have issues with Skyrim.

Is this a pirated copy? Not only is piracy illegal, it's also amoral, and tends to cause the karmic retribution of extreme unreliability.

How old is your computer, or if not applicable what's the "average" age of it's parts?

What Graphics Card chipset do you have, ATI or Nvidia?.

My first piece of advice though is a simple fix-all remedy. Find your Graphics chipset, and then open either Catalyst Control Center(ATI Radeon) or Nvidia Control Panel and then from there, download the most recent drivers, this fixes a lot of errors, especialy with relatively high-tech games like Skyrim, Battlefield 3, and others using fairly modern software.

Edited by Vindekarr