Can I use all containers in my Breezehome without worrying?

PolyOlefin

There's another weapon display rack in the house over the door? I need to take another look around.

All I've been doing is dumping my extra junk into the kitchen cabinet! :P

I can't wait until the creation kit is released and somebody makes a nice Whiterun manor house with all the goodies.

I am in desperate need of more weapon racks and mannequins!

If you want 'free' housing, then join the one of the guilds and complete the entire questline.

Most cities have a house you can buy, but this usually involves become a Thane of that city. You usually do this by doing quests for the Jarl or people around the Jarl. Eventually the Jarl will tell you to help people in the city, and allows you to buy property.

Do you get the "Activate" prompt on the screen? I know one of them is difficult to activate because it's so close to the shelves by the door. Have you tried the weapon plaques?

No...I have been able to get an "active" prompt when panning over the display rack (breezehome)

What is the Weapons Plaque you mentioned?

the plaques are the red wall mounts. Those can display weapons as well. There's 2 that I know of in Breeze home, one as soon as you get upstairs, and another in your bedroom.

The bookcases act as containers, but you can only store books, and only a certain amount of books on each shelf.

I've far too many books collected until now, to store them all in the available bookshelfs (main room & in the small room where the alchemy table is available), i need bigger bookshelfs (bigger ones and more of them...) :geek:

The bookcases act as containers, but you can only store books, and only a certain amount of books on each shelf.

I've far too many books collected until now, to store them all in the available bookshelfs (main room & in the small room where the alchemy table is available), i need bigger bookshelfs (bigger ones and more of them...) :geek:

I would need something like the Winterhold College's library to hold all mine.

the are 2 weapon plaques in Breezehome. One is just above the door, turn around and look up when you get in.

The other is on the wall to the right at the top of the stairs.

There is also a shield plaque at the head of your bed that you can use to display a shield and 2 weapons.

To place a weapon on the weapon rack equip a weapon on your RIGHT hand and then activate the rack. Note that sometimes it will get the wrom weapon if you have more than one of the same type in your inventory.

I use the sack at the bottom of the shelves beside the weapon rack to temporarily place all my weapons in so that the only weapon I have is the one I want to place on the rack.

You use the same mechanism to place items on the plaques.