Dragons won't attack me

GuerillaWarlord

Whenever i see a dragon it just circles around for a while and flys off in to the distance no matter if i shoot at it or anything, Seriously i have seen around 15 - 20 dragons and only fought 2, one of which was a quest. so what I'm asking is there any way i can get dragons to come after me because i really need a dragon soul Edited by GuerillaWarlord

You're obviously too awesome for dragons to attack, dragon warrior ;-)

Actually I'm having kind of the same problem. However dragons are more likely to attack you, when you are horse riding (they seem to randomly attack large moving targets) Also you can shout at them. The first shout should do - In theory that should force them to land (or not?).

Happy dragon hunting

I had this on the way up to see the Greybeards. A dragon just circled way too high for me to hit it with arrows, then after about 4 minutes just flew off. It was annoying since there was a giant nearby that I was going to lure into a fight with the dragon. That was only the 2nd dragon I've seen in 41 hours of gameplay, although a lot of that time would've been spent indoors, stealing stuff.

ive had this issue a couple of times. once i had killed a dragon after it took me by suprise then got myself killed and had to reload, and even tho it spawned in the same place, it just flew off. tho i would note that almost every time i go to the college a dragon attacks, got at least 5 dragon corpses cloggin up the courtyard! you could try that.

2 dragon attacks on Falkreath so far, and two encounters near Fort Greymoor that ended like that. I don't know what happened, I even toggled the collision off just so I could go into the sky and hit him, but he just flew off.

Coward!

Now that you mention it when I saw this it was at Fort Greymoor too.