*Contraptions Workshop* Scrapper

Reaper50

I second this - much needed idea.

And to work in conjunction with it, an auto storage unit that puts items back into the workshop - the current one seems to keep items in itself rather than moving them back to the workshop to be shared with all crafting benches.

Manufacturing Extended adds a container that will send stuff to the Workshop. That MA has also made a machine that will break down Junk items to their components. They haven't had any luck including weapons and armor.

That looks almost ideal, thank you. I had been looking on the nexus for something like this but obviously need to brush up on my search skills. :wink:

Or, your observation skills. It's been on the front page for over a week now. :wink:

Not my front page! You made me laugh with that though. And doubt myself so I went back to check and nope.... not there for me.

Huh? ... I thought it was the same for everyone. Sort of a "Hey, look at these popular mods." Guess not ... And, I did have to check to see if it was still there. It is ... for me.

Yeah, I assumed the same... but well, it's a bit weird... and interesting. Could location and user history have an effect? We are talking about the same page yes? "www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/?" ?

Right now, my hot files presented by that page are: Sporty Underwear; M4A1 SOPMOD: Simply Modular Housing: Dynamic Interior Fog Removal: Achievements Mods Enabler: and XA Power Assisted Armour. How does that compare to yours?

I second this - much needed idea.

And to work in conjunction with it, an auto storage unit that puts items back into the workshop - the current one seems to keep items in itself rather than moving them back to the workshop to be shared with all crafting benches.

Manufacturing Extended adds a container that will send stuff to the Workshop. That MA has also made a machine that will break down Junk items to their components. They haven't had any luck including weapons and armor.

That looks almost ideal, thank you. I had been looking on the nexus for something like this but obviously need to brush up on my search skills. :wink:

Or, your observation skills. It's been on the front page for over a week now. :wink:

Not my front page! You made me laugh with that though. And doubt myself so I went back to check and nope.... not there for me.

Huh? ... I thought it was the same for everyone. Sort of a "Hey, look at these popular mods." Guess not ... And, I did have to check to see if it was still there. It is ... for me.

Yeah, I assumed the same... but well, it's a bit weird... and interesting. Could location and user history have an effect? We are talking about the same page yes? "www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/?" ?

Right now, my hot files presented by that page are: Sporty Underwear; M4A1 SOPMOD: Simply Modular Housing: Dynamic Interior Fog Removal: Achievements Mods Enabler: and XA Power Assisted Armour. How does that compare to yours?

Factional Housing Overhaul - The Castle, School Uniform in place of Mods Enabler and XA.

Since I posted, Manufacturing Overhaul has dropped off. I don't get it. :/

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...