Pump Action Shotguns

maxgame

Now I understand there are probably a million and one request for pump actions of any kind really, I'm just hoping someone will be able to possibly deliver onto that at all, I really do, I understand a certain level of animation will have to go into it and all but since all the weapons have their own specific animations, it's a little bleak to me. Possibly and hopefully, every single quality weapon that gets made can have it's own unique animations, now obviously there won't be many that do at all, but hey, I'd love to see really high quality weapons getting their own animations and all, especially when Millenia starts releasing his mods too that he'll be able to have someone make animations for his weapons to give them that greatness, now if only we could have his weapons replace all the base-game guns :rolleyes: Oh well, I hope someone can agree with me out there (I don't come here often!)

I absolutely agree with the need for a good pump action shotgun specifically the Ithaca Model 37 defense shotgun (I have this model IRL, and love it). In fact, I have, in fact, requested it it in this thread here

Oh believe me, I would love for that one to be in the game, I loved using the hell out of it when Millenia made it and I used the GRA shotgun ammo-types (now if only someone could make a much better version of the ammo types aside from the iffy and quite mediocre one we have right now)

I've been so busy with my sawed-off double barrel that I didn't even think about pump-action. The break-action destroys most of the enemies I find and I am very satisfied with it. But you are right that we need a pump. Bethesda didn't even include it after it was in New Vegas. What a huge disappointment.

I have 4 HUGE issues with weapons in Fallout 4-

1) Left handed bolt on the hunting rifle. This is just a horrible oversight that breaks immersion. It will take a long and difficult process for any modder to fix the texture and reloading animations, and there's just no reason for it.

2) The "assault rifle" abortion that looks like a WW1 machine gun with a magazine sticking out of the left side. Hideous

3) The single-action revolver.

4) No pump-action shotgun

I've been so busy with my sawed-off double barrel that I didn't even think about pump-action. The break-action destroys most of the enemies I find and I am very satisfied with it. But you are right that we need a pump. Bethesda didn't even include it after it was in New Vegas. What a huge disappointment.

1) Left handed bolt on the hunting rifle. This is just a horrible oversight that breaks immersion. It will take a long and difficult process for any modder to fix the texture and reloading animations, and there's just no reason for it.

2) The "assault rifle" abortion that looks like a WW1 machine gun with a magazine sticking out of the left side. Hideous

Well, the abomination AR I'm just going to get a replacer model like I did for the 10mm pistol which I just feel is too... clunky as f*#@. I don't know how you get usefulness out of the break action because whenever I try to use it now it's pretty much a VATS only weapon. Honestly I wish NV would have gotten a remaster over skyrim, the last bethesda game that was made, and after seeing Obsidian's new project, it looks like an isometric RPG and just in general doesn't seem... too appealing, I see an in-person game of D&D to be more fun than that. I was so excited at the lever action in Far Harbor only to see how limited it was, and the fact that it was only .45-70 GOVT instead of a shotgun that would have been far more practical against the mutants of Far Harbor, the problem I find most of the time is the fact that the weapons are just too underpowered for you, in New Vegas you could blow enemies away with a shotgun and the GRA slugs, have flooded the game with good lore-friendly Millenia weapons, and gun fights would be fun because I wouldn't feel like I'm in an uphill battle against my opponent, unless said opponent is a 10' or so tall mutant lizard or a giant supermutant, radscorpions are practically minibosses in FO4 compared to the minor nuisance they were in NV.

Well unless Bethesda make one, or some kind of animation making tools are released, the pump action shotgun will be missing the pump animation.

The tools for making animations are still floating around out there on the net if you know where to look.

But sadly your right, unless a modder who got them when it was legal to get them uses them to make the mod it likely will not be uploaded.

Well, the abomination AR I'm just going to get a replacer model like I did for the 10mm pistol which I just feel is too... clunky as f***. I don't know how you get usefulness out of the break action because whenever I try to use it now it's pretty much a VATS only weapon. Honestly I wish NV would have gotten a remaster over skyrim, the last bethesda game that was made, and after seeing Obsidian's new project, it looks like an isometric RPG and just in general doesn't seem... too appealing, I see an in-person game of D&D to be more fun than that. I was so excited at the lever action in Far Harbor only to see how limited it was, and the fact that it was only .45-70 GOVT instead of a shotgun that would have been far more practical against the mutants of Far Harbor, the problem I find most of the time is the fact that the weapons are just too underpowered for you, in New Vegas you could blow enemies away with a shotgun and the GRA slugs, have flooded the game with good lore-friendly Millenia weapons, and gun fights would be fun because I wouldn't feel like I'm in an uphill battle against my opponent, unless said opponent is a 10' or so tall mutant lizard or a giant supermutant, radscorpions are practically minibosses in FO4 compared to the minor nuisance they were in NV.

There was a mod for the lever action that lets you mod it into a shotgun.

Frankly however what we really need for it is someone to take the base animations and make a series of weapons out of it ranging from a shotgun, 38 lever action, 44 lever action & 4570 lever action.