Pump Action Shotguns

maxgame

I've been so busy with my sawed-off double barrel that I didn't even think about pump-action. The break-action destroys most of the enemies I find and I am very satisfied with it. But you are right that we need a pump. Bethesda didn't even include it after it was in New Vegas. What a huge disappointment.

I have 4 HUGE issues with weapons in Fallout 4-

1) Left handed bolt on the hunting rifle. This is just a horrible oversight that breaks immersion. It will take a long and difficult process for any modder to fix the texture and reloading animations, and there's just no reason for it.

2) The "assault rifle" abortion that looks like a WW1 machine gun with a magazine sticking out of the left side. Hideous

3) The single-action revolver.

4) No pump-action shotgun

There are several AR mods on Nexus plus if you go to Bethesda.net and type in "Modern Firearms" that takes you to what in my opinion is the single best weapons mod of any Fallout game, it adds over 12 Base AR-15 Models and allows you to have over 60 combinations, and that's just for the AR's the mod also contains: MP5A3, A4, and A5 plus SD variants (no MP5K sad face), AK-47's, SCAR both Mk16, 17 and the Mk20, SIG 550, ACR, and G36, though the AR-15's are by far the most numerous and customizable

I have to say I find the lack of Custom weapons mods for Fallout 4 to be a little depressing, Assault Rifle mods are the most abundant, as well as Handguns, but Shotguns are almost non-existent, personally I'd like to see the following shotguns:

Ithica Model 37

SPAS-12 (with folding stock and hotkey)

Mossberg 500, and 590/590A1

Winchester 1897 Trench Gun

Benelli Nova

What do you guys think? do you see any of these becoming a reality?

I have to say I find the lack of Custom weapons mods for Fallout 4 to be a little depressing, Assault Rifle mods are the most abundant, as well as Handguns, but Shotguns are almost non-existent, personally I'd like to see the following shotguns:

Ithica Model 37

Benelli Nova

Not without a team of modders crowdsourcing a Havok Animation SDK and investing a shitload of time in making custom animations, and even then it'd end up needing F4SE to function (after F4SE is updated to the point where injecting custom animations is possible). Or if, by some miracle, Bethesda adds a pump-action gun in Nuka World (which I personally doubt they will, but ya never know).

At least and mayyybe nuka cola dlc would have a pump action shotgun, it´s my hope becasue we´re limited in weapons.

so nice to see you commenting on here, I do love your work! hope all your new weapon mods get done soon, especially that 1887 and the other guns like that revolver you're using the laser pistol's anims for. I really hope that Nuka World will give us a pump-action, or there's still hope yet that after they release nuka world they'll release some sort of official animation thing, because they did say after nuka world modding was really going to take off, so hopefully we'll get way more guns, animations, and other cool s#*! too. Hopefully more or less a better animation and mod tool.

Ithica Model 37

Benelli Nova

Not without a team of modders crowdsourcing a Havok Animation SDK and investing a shitload of time in making custom animations, and even then it'd end up needing F4SE to function (after F4SE is updated to the point where injecting custom animations is possible). Or if, by some miracle, Bethesda adds a pump-action gun in Nuka World (which I personally doubt they will, but ya never know).

Wait so Bethesda didn't even bother adding the pump/loading animations into the CK? wow they really dropped the ball on this game in terms of expandability, Fallout New Vegas had all this implemented, guess BSG didn't want to spend an extra couple of weeks creating scripts that were present in FNV, I'm sure we'll see pump action shotguns at some point, it'll just take longer since the scripts have to be made for them. In the meantime I'd settle for a Benelli M3 Super 90, and/or the Semi-Auto version of the SPAS-12.

• 5 months later...

It is literally impossible to make a pump-action shotgun. Just like it's impossible to make stabbing weapons, like spears, in Skyrim.

Please dont spread false info like that here, there's actually and already complete reload anims for pump action shotgun done by Steampunk755, there's word that Hitman is working on the Pump anims, even if that is false., there still a mod author claims that he will do the Pump anims for his Trench Gun and it is possible: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/57687/?. (Not Akanami Trench GUn).