What NPC Do You Hate The Most?

ZurinArctus85

Braith and Nazeem. Hate them both. I made Nazeem drink a fury potion so everyone could kill him.

First time I saw that, I read "furry" potion, and wanted to know where you got it.

Could be fun, making a potion that turned people into furries; some hostile, some not.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serana, purely because she's all "O hai dragonborn! You talking to someone? Let me walk into you until you get pushed away and can't hear what they're saying anymore! Oh, hey! Look at that chair! I'm gonna go sit in that while you do the quest I just ruined! See u later!"

Serana, mostly for being stuck with her 90% of the time during the Dawnguard DLC.

Delphine for the parthunax dilema, got a mod to give me more options on that quest as soon as I started it, though I'm more angry at bethesda than delphine.

The fugitive always ends up with an arrow on his back for the annoying little event, I give w/e the item is back to the hunter just because I don't wanna lug it around.

The thieves guild in general, mostly because there isn't an option to just kill them all off like there is with the dark brotherhood.

I don't really recall which NPC's I hate, mostly because I'm on the move, rarely lingering long enough to get really annoyed by someone and I reduce the NPC greeting distance with skytweak.

On one level I loathe Ulfric Stormcloak, the rebel, on the other hand if he seeks to emulate talos I sort of admire that.

On a personal note he lacks in aesthetics and imagination.

I prefer the emperor, and Tullius to him.

Delphine sickens me, the bow legged, mannish, ugly old lying hypocrite. I chose the dragon of wisdom, even admire him a bit. He has a right to go off in the end and do his thing, perhaps the dragonborn will be a focus. I was like, that went alright anyway.

Nazeem: I bet you dont get to the cloud distrit very often?

Dragonborne: Well I am the thane of the city, but no too many other things need taking care of to-

Nazeem: that what I thought you-

Dragonborne: your wife seems to think you spend to much time with your head of the jarls backside for a pretentious piss-ant farmer or something like that.

She hates to see you humiliate yourself all around whiterun saying such inane things, and as your thane and a concerned citizen...I have to say I agree, its painful to watch.

Nazeem: what! how dare you what do you-

Dragonbore: what do I mean? Like at a play where there actor says something so embarrassing you just have to turn away, get up and walk out, or at least put your hands over your ears and hum a little.

Nazeem: You Bas@#$d! stay away from my wife!

Dragonborne:Your wife? *smiles* While you spend your time up the jarls backside, I spend my time up h-

Nazeem: ....!!!!

Dragonborne: Just doing my duty as thane, in this case its a public service *winks*

Nazeem: I kill you! *attacks*

Dragonborn holds him back with one hand: guards!

*Gards arrest Nazeem*

Nazeems wife: :)

Dragonborn *salutes* Blows her a kiss and saunters off to the cloud district to discuss the civil war*.

Edited by skyquest32

On one level I loathe Ulfric Stormcloak, the rebel, on the other hand if he seeks to emulate talos I sort of admire that.

On a personal note he lacks in aesthetics and imagination.

I prefer the emperor, and Tullius to him.

Delphine sickens me, the bow legged, mannish, ugly old lying hypocrite. I chose the dragon of wisdom, even admire him a bit. He has a right to go off in the end and do his thing, perhaps the dragonborn will be a focus. I was like, that went alright anyway.

Nazeem: I bet you dont get to the cloud distrit very often?

Dragonborne: Well I am the thane of the city, but no too many other things need taking care of to-

Nazeem: that what I thought you-

Dragonborne: your wife seems to think you spend to much time with your head of the jarls backside for a pretentious piss-ant farmer or something like that.

She hates to see you humiliate yourself all around whiterun saying such inane things, and as your thane and a concerned citizen...I have to say I agree, its painful to watch.

Nazeem: what! how dare you what do you-

Dragonbore: what do I mean? Like at a play where there actor says something so embarrassing you just have to turn away, get up and walk out, or at least put your hands over your ears and hum a little.

Nazeem: You Bas@#$d! stay away from my wife!

Dragonborne:Your wife? *smiles* While you spend your time up the jarls backside, I spend my time up h-

Nazeem: ....!!!!

Dragonborne: Just doing my duty as thane, in this case its a public service *winks*

Nazeem: I kill you! *attacks*

Dragonborn holds him back with one hand: guards!

*Gards arrest Nazeem*

Nazeems wife: :smile:

Dragonborn *salutes* Blows her a kiss and saunters off to the cloud district to discuss the civil war*.

Well played, sir, well played!