[LE] Quick Questions, Quick Answers

I think that playing the idle by script should bypass the conditions, but couldn't hurt to try duplicating it and removing them.

I didn't know you could duplicate animations. If that doesn't work, what's another way I can achieve a dash effect?

Can you use the regular sprint animation? Or is that too slow for your needs?

That's fine. What's your idea? I tried using moveto, I couldn't get the movement to be the angle based on the PC and it allows the player to move through walls. I thought about using a projectile to teleport the player but I didn't try it out and I don't think either look that good but the options are still there if there's no other way.

That's fine. What's your idea? I tried using moveto, I couldn't get the movement to be the angle based on the PC and it allows the player to move through walls. I thought about using a projectile to teleport the player but I didn't try it out and I don't think either look that good but the options are still there if there's no other way.

Oh, I didn't have an idea. Just wondered if the sprint animation might work. Not sure how you would call it into play either.

I suppose one possibility would be invoking it with the SKSE's HoldKey, but the player could still change direction and stamina would still drain.

Oh, I didn't have an idea. Just wondered if the sprint animation might work. Not sure how you would call it into play either.

I suppose one possibility would be invoking it with the SKSE's HoldKey, but the player could still change direction and stamina would still drain.

I think you've missed a post or two. I was told that if I wanted to use the whirlwind sprint shout for a lesser power I'd have to call on the animation to trigger the effect since the mgef is empty.

I think you've missed a post or two. I was told that if I wanted to use the whirlwind sprint shout for a lesser power I'd have to call on the animation to trigger the effect since the mgef is empty.

I was simply wondering about using regular sprint and invoking it with SKSE when you wanted rather than messing with the whirlwind sprint shout animation and effects. That is all, I didn't miss any posts.

I'm about to reset my computer to factory condition (format hard drive), and I'm wondering where the creation kits stores all the mod's source files..? It would be a shame to miss something and then being unable to continue working on it later.

Edit:

I'm guessing I manually have to save all files in the Data/Scripts/Source folder, and I have given everything a specific prefix. But it still makes no sense to me that files from all mods are mixed together in there, rather than each mod having it's own folder..

Is there any way to check from within the creation kit exactly which files are being used by a mod?

Edited by Mornedil

I'm about to reset my computer to factory condition (format hard drive), and I'm wondering where the creation kits stores all the mod's source files..? It would be a shame to miss something and then being unable to continue working on it later.

Edit:

I'm guessing I manually have to save all files in the Data/Scripts/Source folder, and I have given everything a specific prefix. But it still makes no sense to me that files from all mods are mixed together in there, rather than each mod having it's own folder..

Is there any way to check from within the creation kit exactly which files are being used by a mod?

When you re-install the Creation Kit, it will come with a scripts.rar file located in the Data folder. Simply extract that right there in the data folder and it will restore all the source files.

As far as mods having source files in the source folder, it is because the Creation Kit can only look in one folder for source files. And so, they simply get packed up where they are rather than shifted to another folder like the DLC. Even tho when it comes to using DLC scripts, you have to move them to the source folder for the CK to see them.

And no, I know of no way to determine the exact scripts used by a mod from within the CK. But since you are re-installing everything, you don't need to know as you'll be re-installing the mods too.

I want to have an NPC turn to another NPC and ask him something before turning back to the player and initiating dialogue again. I know that this happens in-game but I can't find any tutorials on it. Anyone have anything for me?