[LE] Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Hi,

I remember in Fallout 4, material files are used to handle model properties, and forcing 2 sided polys/disabling backface culling there is a simple checkbox in material editor. How would I go about doing the same thing for components of an armor in Skyrim? CK or TES5Edit are both available.

Thanks.

EDIT: Damn just realized the actor script technique won't actually work for me. The actors will be placed in Leveled Lists, and leveled lists don't accept actors with scripts. :sad:

The workaround there is to add the script to an ability and give it to the actors in that way.

Edited by foamyesque

Hi,

I remember in Fallout 4, material files are used to handle model properties, and forcing 2 sided polys/disabling backface culling there is a simple checkbox in material editor. How would I go about doing the same thing for components of an armor in Skyrim? CK or TES5Edit are both available.

Thanks.

Use Nifskope to edit your armours - enable the DoubleSided flag in BSLightingShaderProperty

Hi,

Thanks.

Use Nifskope to edit your armours - enable the DoubleSided flag in BSLightingShaderProperty

Thank you very much, I neglected to list Nifskope, can do!

I'm looking to add a tag to the automatically generated script names so I can separate what is from my mod and what is from others. I know it is possible but am unsure how to do it. Does anyone know how?

Thanks

File Menu --> Preferences --> Scripts --> Fragment File Prefix

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=File_Menu#Scripts

So the prefix is working for me when I am creating scripts in new places, but if I try to remove a previously made script (without the prefix) then generate a new one in its place it will always use the old ones name. Know any work-arounds?

Edited by Kagedomo

So the prefix is working for me when I am creating scripts in new places, but if I try to remove a previously made script (without the prefix) then generate a new one in its place it will always use the old ones name. Know any work-arounds?

In the Quest window, go to Quest Stages, then look at the middle right section of the window. You should see two tabs, "Papyrus Fragment" and "Advanced." Click Advanced, then click Rename Script.