[LE] Quick Questions, Quick Answers

It's a coin flip between relatively simple and ungodly complicated I know, so I'll go ahead and flip that coin;

How much grief on a scale of 1 to Bethesda would it be to add a case for "when shouting" to the hide body options in Enhanced Camera's .ini?

I'm just curious, it's been couple years since it was updated, and I'm not really the type to beg for patches and stuff anyways.

So here's a question I'm having a hard time answering on my own:

The perk entry point option "Mod Shield Deflect Arrow Chance" - if I apply it to anything but a shield, will it work?

If I apply it to boots/gloves or whatever with 100% - will it completely block arrows or will it just not work?

So here's a question I'm having a hard time answering on my own:

The perk entry point option "Mod Shield Deflect Arrow Chance" - if I apply it to anything but a shield, will it work?

If I apply it to boots/gloves or whatever with 100% - will it completely block arrows or will it just not work?

Not to be snarky, but isn't this a really easy thing to test?

Not to be snarky, but isn't this a really easy thing to test?

I'm currently using a university computer which I can't really download nor run Skyrim on, so no - it's not easy to test right now.

I won't have access to a computer that I can test this on for another week.

I wanted to see if someone knows so I can continue modding without having to wait a week to get an answer.

So - any idea anyone?

For what is worth, the vanilla perk for deflecting arrows does check that the player has a shield equipped and is blocking, what would indicate that it would work if these things were not happening, otherwise the check would be pointless. But one can't be certain, it's possible they added those checks as an extra safety.

Edited by FrankFamily

Calling Enable() on an actor always fades in. Is there a workaround for this so it just pops in?

You can try having the actor in a holding cell (or another inaccessible place) and then have him/her MoveTo'd to whatever spot you want him enabled at.

Calling Enable() on an actor always fades in. Is there a workaround for this so it just pops in?

You can try having the actor in a holding cell (or another inaccessible place) and then have him/her MoveTo'd to whatever spot you want him enabled at.

It will still fade in.

You'd need to spawn it outside the player's field of view to achieve this, and I'm not even sure it wouldn't fade in either...

Still faded but only slightly. Acceptable.

I'm currently using a university computer which I can't really download nor run Skyrim on, so no - it's not easy to test right now.

I won't have access to a computer that I can test this on for another week.

I wanted to see if someone knows so I can continue modding without having to wait a week to get an answer.

So - any idea anyone?

My apologies. I get annoyed when posters ask questions that are very easy to test or look up themselves but they appear to just be too lazy to put in the effort. This was not the case in your instance and I apologize.