Skyrim was an Inside Job! Iquisitor Qwertys quest for truth. Case 1

DoctorKaizeld

So i have been thinking about events in Skyrim and things don't make a lot of sense at times. as such i put on my Inquisitor hats, prayed to the God Emperor of Mankind, remembered this is elder scrolls not WH40K, grabbed up my blade and scoured the land for the truth. these are my findings, note these are just suspicions and i appreciate any comments to support this. (WARNING: CONTAINS LOTS OF OVER THINKING AND DISREGARD FOR GAME LIMITATIONS)

Case 1: Whiterun, Battle for literally the only tower in the immediate area

reasons for suspicion:

1) tower was destroyed prior to attack from dragon, yet contained a small garrison of four guards.

2) after dragon attack there were 5 survivors: 3 Whiterun soldiers, Housecarl Irileth of Whiterun, some nut job who apparently fought like a "bunny rabbit on mead". four bodies lay around burned from the dragon attack.

3) no means to alert Whiterun in case of emergency beyond running all the way to the town on foot.

4) Nut job wondered off to who knows where for about a month before returning to discuss events of dragon attack. (at this point he began being refereed to as dovahkiin) appeared disinterested in topic and seemed to look around at nothing during conversation and taking about three minutes to respond to every comment made by others.

5) Overly knowledgeable Whiterun Soldier who speaks largely in convenient exposition about things most others were unaware of.

through speculation and covering of these events my current conclusion is that the watch tower was attacked by another force and killed just before the dragon attacked. this was most likely an Stormcloak plot to trick the Jarl of Whiterun to join them.

how i think things were supposed to happen was that the stormcloaks killed the guards and would pretend to be the guards stationed at the tower and allow Stormcloaks (or even bandits, i dont have evidence for this yet) disguised as Imperial soldiers and would assault the city. this attack would trick the Jarl into thinking it was a plot to assassinate him by the Imperials which would cause him to side with the Stormcloaks. this plan was ruined though when the dragons attacked and the infiltrators instead began a battle for their lives.

the reason as to why the tower was occupied but in disrepair and no signaling device or horses is also answerable. the tower was in disrepair due to the Hold having financial issues created by the war effort as Jarl Balgruuf trained and armed his men. this led to repairs being postponed. as for lack of a signal these were most likely destroyed by the infiltrators to avoid any possible attempt to alert the Hold of the imminent attack, the lack of horses may be due to the dragon scaring them away or attacking them.

i am currently looking into this Dovahkiin. i had attempted to question him but he ignored me and appeared to vanish into thin air. i assume this was done with some kind of magic, probably one these shouts he apparently has the ability to use. my friend who was working at the Blue palace sent me a message describing someone resembling the dovahkiin enter the palace and disappeared into the old wing of the palace and hasnt been seen since. i will have to look into this further.

the soldier who constantly spouted off exposition was interrogated and all that was found were explanations to why things work the way they do in Skyrim. as someone who currently resides in this land all of it was well known by most people, except for the part about Dragonborns. after all useful information was gleamed his was body thrown down into a house by a river that had at some point been crushed under a tree.

.this is just what i have uncovered recently. by no means am i done but it is a start.

Qwerty Z Eldar

Imperial Inquisitor

This thread is rather satirical and has an Imperial biased. please don't take it too seriously, but do contribute to it however you feel

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...