Help installing Francescos V5B1 with Wrye Bash.

Manus812

I have downloaded both Fransescos V5B1 and the Update from here: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40190/?

And I have Wrye Bash also ubt I can't figure out how to get it working. I tried placing the whole zip file into OblivionMods\BashInstallers but the installers tab in Wrye Bash is blank. Where and do I place the filels, or do I have to extract something or? This is my first time installing with BAIN

I think if you say No that first time then you need to use the right click menu to enable Installers (so that it doesn't keep bugging you about it).

• 3 weeks later...

I've installed francescos using wrye bash, enabling living economy, but when I get to a shop, it doesn't appear to be working. The merchants gold doesn't go down when I sell something. That's what happens in the vanilla version.

Anyone know what might be the problem? Is there an extra step to enable it?

Is there any reason you are using Living Economy instead of the newer Enhanced Economy?

Since I never used the older Living Economy, I cannot be of really help a part of the general suggestions. Are you sure you installed all prerequisites? Did you sort the mods with BOSS? Did you rebuild the wrye bash patch?

Which economy comes with v5? If enhanced, I have that one.

I didn't use BOSS because I wasn't exactly sure how to get it to work with wrye.

What prerequisites do I need other than those listed in instructions? I have obse installed and unpacked the francesco mod as described in the instructions.

Am I missing anything else? It doesn't crash or anything. But doesnt seem to be activated either....

Thanks for the responding. Any help is appreciated at this point.