⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Own a castle/fort

iZver

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would work amazingly well if it wasn't always you against someone else, but instead any owner of a fort being able to declare war against another and possibly even Alliances in the process.

For instance, if one particularly power hungry fort owner decided to attack two other forts owned by two different owners then obviously that is two people he declared war against, thus it would be ideal for those two owners to ally and try and defeat the aggressive bloke. However, politics being what it is... there is nothing to say the two more peaceful owners may have a greivence between themselves and thus they may not agree to ally but instead fend themselves in this matter. Would I be right in assuming that this would work off the relationship mechanism? Just need to make sure that even the aggressive owners would ask for an alliance if need be, or else they would get crushed.

I've been thinking this as well! Especially now with the multi marriage mod out, finally somewhere I can keep all my wives!! lol:D I think it should be really expensive though... like REALLY, and with a lot of purchasable feautures, this game could really use a money drain, I don't have any incentive to get them coins anymore!