Pickpocket "cheat" mod

DragosDrakkar

I was wondering if it was possible for a mod to be made for Oblivion that somehow made it so that the chance of pickpocketing could be increased to 100% chance of success. This could be done through a halfway legitimate process of tying to the Sneak Skill, say by making it a bonus at level 100 Sneak, or just by making it a permanent bonus somehow. If possible, I would also like to see it made possible to reverse-pickpocket more than just weightless items, much like what is possible in later games like Fallout 3 and Skyrim.

I just put that bit about being halfway legitimate as a possibility, not an absolute requirement, since I also went on to say that the bonus could just be made permanent as well. I mostly just wanted a way to be able to upgrade NPCs' equipment, and it looks like that mod might fit the bill even without using pickpocketing.

I wake up in the morning :rolleyes:

:ermm: as usual looking any new threads in Nexus, in case there is something interesting but then.... I stumbled upon this..... :happy:

after tinkering some this and there, and :teehee: here's is the result, please click the link >>> Grand Thief Guru http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47036

I hope that's adequate and good enough, since I made it so brief.... :ohdear: :D also you can try my other mods too, I happen to need more feedbacks~

I wake up in the morning :rolleyes:

:ermm: as usual looking any new threads in Nexus, in case there is something interesting but then.... I stumbled upon this..... :happy:

after tinkering some this and there, and :teehee: here's is the result, please click the link >>> Grand Thief Guru http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47036

I hope that's adequate and good enough, since I made it so brief.... :ohdear: :D also you can try my other mods too, I happen to need more feedbacks~

Well, that is very impressive, thank you for making that mod.