Your trademark item

MajKrAzAm

Is that in real life or the game?

In RL, i guess i always have my mobile (cell) phone, my wallet, a little kermit the frog keyring, and pack of chewing gum, for those emergencies.

In game, apart from my lucky robe (which isnt enchanted, i just like to call it that) and my staff, not much. I tend to sell stuff i dont use constantly.

my wallet, a little kermit the frog keyring

I HAVE to wonder what kind of emergency uses a kermit the frog keyring. ^_^

I always have the blue and yellow priests' robes- expensive_robe_02. I like the look of the Daedric script on it, and it doesn't collide with any armour my character wears.

Well, I have a black hooded (Mephistos Assorted Cloaks mod) cloak ( :nazgul: ) for screenshots. But thats not really a trademark... So after that I guess it will be this short blade (actually I have the same exact thing in a dagger version too) that I can't seem to figure out where the heck I got it, or when or how! But it's just a crappy sword, and its practically all I use (cant resist the paralyzing spell on it!) except for my Daedric Bow.... Also, once I get Tribunal (this X-mas...) I will have a quiver mod, and that could become part of the screenshot trademarks.... :lol:

Archived