Your trademark item

MajKrAzAm

My exquisite clothes with constant enchantments of water walking, water breathing and fortify speed.

malchik.... that sounds great... expensive clothes

the one same thing i wear... mycommon pants and veloths robewhich i bougth for 15 gold that recovers 50health.

• 3 weeks later...
Magatsu, wulf's coin gives you a new power. Check the list of your powers to see it. And Raizok I would have thought it was obvious. Most of the time I run over the water but if I need to investigate a cave or grotto I need to breathe in water. So I take my shirt off to go swimming. A little touch of realism, perhaps?

Well I guess the item for me is a Daedric Shield that I enchanted with 100% Weakness to Fire and 100 Fire Damage on Touch both for 3 seconds.

I named it Dragon's Flame, and is sort of my character item for my Dragon Warrior. The shield is rarely used to block with as he uses a 2-handed Battleaxe but it is always slung across his back.

I have a sword that I named Mitsurugi(soul-caliber 2)'s Blade of Hellfire that is an altered Silver Saber. It does 50-95 points of fire damage and heals 25 points on me. It's attack range is 75-190 and I enchanted it with a Greater Soul Gem(storm antronach).It is on me at all times. I plowed through 7 Daedric Ruins with it. It's my baby.

Archived