One Hit Killer Arrows?

aloneinshadow

I've been playing an archer and with the slow time zoom it's pretty easy to hit someone in the head from a couple dozen yards away. The sick thing is they keep coming, seroiusly don't think they have hit boxes in this game D: I mean really had a guy hollar out that he was going to gut me after I put an arrow clear through his eye into his skull one tough Nord!

I agree with you to some degree, but keep in mind it is an RPG so HP > headshot. Anyway, with the sneak shot 3x perk and the critical damage bonus perk you will essentially be doing the same thing most of the time - especially if you have + bow damage % gear.

I would like something like this if the overall difficulty is increased substantially. If I was going to make a mod I'd probably increase the damage multiplier for headshots on most but not all things. For me the game needs to have a lot more enemies attacking me all at once to be difficult, plus each enemy would need to have some special random stat or ability to make me change my strategy. As it is now I just sneak, shoot, sneak, shoot, run, shoot, etc etc.