Aggro'ing dragons that just fly above you?

Xothic

Not sure what to say on this one. I was on my way to a quest when all of a sudden...THUD! big roar, flame and this damn dragon was right in front of me....hello! Never even heard him coming. I was so surprised I actually pushed myself away from the keyboard...LOL! So I had a dragon fight even if I wasn't looking for one. Too funny...good fight and I did get him on the first try, just barely though. It is rare that I actually get surprised in a game, but this one sure did it. :tongue:

Find a giant, let him launch you in the air. don't die. once in air, attack dragon.

I think killing a dragon this way is entirely plausible however i would be concerned with getting safely back on the ground :P

And i have the same problem getting agro on them.

i'm fairly sure these are higher level dragons that are too high for you to kill- so they don't aggro onto you.

wrong

the talk about dragons beeing generic is also false ,ive tried out nord then nelf and now high elf and the 2nd dragon which you most probably will meet while staying only in dragonsreach zone, you will encounter another dragon flying near the first named dragon you killed to become thane, the same dragon i had on every 3 chars,

normaly it only circles around me, then flies away after a certain time and never comes back. i observed it about 15 times with quick load / save with hopes it changed its

" O SO SPECIAL SCRIPTED AI bathesda was praising"

on every 3 chars i tried to console "kill" it , but it seems that doenst quite works for dragons -.-

best way to aggro those lizards is to console TCL run up, hit it with bow or spell, fly down, do not forget to disable afterwards, dragons and many npcs seem to bug up very mutch cause of that

(despawn naked etc.)

and lightning bolt has a range u know :P

Edited by pussyranger