Any info regarding Nifskope for Skyrim

Shantih

Nifskope can read all the skyrim nif blocks now thanks to TK. You can basically edit them to hell and back. I have exported outfits and weapons onto skyrim. And animations are pretty much exportable straight from max, maya and xsi to the skyrim format. The only trouble I am having is opening them in HBT, I can open them in the file viewer and play all the animations and can see the file structure, I am assuming it's a file version difference on my HBT which is 6.6....

But I have a lot of work to do on the assets before bothering more with the animations. Saiden will prob pop up and be like oh yeah you just do this and drop a bomb from a great height anyway. :thumbsup:

Nifskope can read all the skyrim nif blocks now thanks to TK. You can basically edit them to hell and back. I have exported outfits and weapons onto skyrim. And animations are pretty much exportable straight from max, maya and xsi to the skyrim format. The only trouble I am having is opening them in HBT, I can open them in the file viewer and play all the animations and can see the file structure, I am assuming it's a file version difference on my HBT which is 6.6....

But I have a lot of work to do on the assets before bothering more with the animations. Saiden will prob pop up and be like oh yeah you just do this and drop a bomb from a great height anyway. :thumbsup:

I can see everything to and have been able to edit somethings, however I have not been able to get any minor edits of armor in game. ><