Taking requests for followers

FoxyFullmoon

Currently Closed

I've decided to take requests for followers again, seeing as I'm out of work at the moment. So if you would like a follower made just for you, request one here!

Before you request, know that my skills are limited. Here is a list of what my capabilities are.

Things I can't do:

3D modeling - new species or non-vanilla head meshes

Scripting - advanced follower combat styles such as conditional healing or spells

Quests - requirements to unlock them as a follower

Custom voice - voice acting and new dialogue (well technically I can do non-voiced dialogue but that takes a lot of time, so have some consideration for other requestees)

Textures from scratch - new body designs such as detailed scales or fur

Things I can do:

Followers of a custom race - Example

Basic texture edits of vanilla or modded textures - Example

Custom colors of any race - Example

Marriageable followers

If you still have a request, give me the following info about your desired follower

Name
Race

Level, or level min-max
Equipment and Inventory
Combat style
Known spells and perks

Location found
Description of appearance Note: I'm not good with copying appearances, so it's in your best interest to provide me with the slider values or a .npc file. Also note that I currently am having difficulties getting non-vanilla sliders to export correctly - so Race Menu mod created characters aren't available right now.

Each follower usually takes under an hour, so I can get quite a few done in a day or two. However, I will not be taking an indefinite amount of requests and I will close requests when I feel like I've done enough or gotten too many. So I apologize in advance if I don't get to do something for everyone.

Note: Please follow this thread. If I need to ask you something about your follower I'm going to reply to your post here. If you don't answer my questions I will have no choice but to skip you. I will also be posting the finished product here, so you'll need to watch this thread to get your finished mod. If you would prefer to communicate over private message that's fine, just send me the details in a message.

Edited by FoxyFullmoon

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really like my main follower to be a Redguard - which are not particularly abundant! I was going to attempt tweaking one that I have found, but it would be fantastic to have one that is already what I am looking for :D

When I finish modding & start playing my Dragonborn is going to be a young Nord returning to Skyrim with a close friend & confidante (Redguard follower) that she made while studying outside Skyrim. The idea is that they become separated during the ambush, so her friend makes her way to Windhelm's Candlehearth Hall, which was their original destination.

I can tweak her stats & outfit etc easily enough, but it would be fantastic if she is already a lore friendly Redguard who starts with Redguard clothing & beginner level gear - levelling up with the player character. I guess excelling in sneak, light armor, archery, one handed & block. Personally I prefer my followers not to have spells, & to give them ones that I would like them to use myself with a follower managing mod. Name doesn't matter too much, I will probably think on it & adjust it myself, I just want it to sound authentic for a Redguard.

What I am no good at is the appearance aspect! I would like her to be a young, exotic beauty with long flowing dark hair (something from KS hairdos would be perfect), no scars, but DEFINITELY not overly sexualised in skimpy attire! I prefer my followers to use my installed body type, but if the body comes with the follower I like mid range UNP that is neither super petite or top heavy but a nice fit & athletic look.

I essentially want a lore friendly bestie for my Dragonborn, her equal in every way except that she isn't also a Dragonborn. I would be truly grateful if you could design a follower like this!!!

Edited by ElioraArin

I would really like my main follower to be a Redguard - which are not particularly abundant! I was going to attempt tweaking one that I have found, but it would be fantastic to have one that is already what I am looking for :D

When I finish modding & start playing my Dragonborn is going to be a young Nord returning to Skyrim with a close friend & confidante (Redguard follower) that she made while studying outside Skyrim. The idea is that they become separated during the ambush, so her friend makes her way to Windhelm's Candlehearth Hall, which was their original destination.

I can tweak her stats & outfit etc easily enough, but it would be fantastic if she is already a lore friendly Redguard who starts with Redguard clothing & beginner level gear - levelling up with the player character. I guess excelling in sneak, light armor, archery, one handed & block. Personally I prefer my followers not to have spells, & to give them ones that I would like them to use myself with a follower managing mod. Name doesn't matter too much, I will probably think on it & adjust it myself, I just want it to sound authentic for a Redguard.

What I am no good at is the appearance aspect! I would like her to be a young, exotic beauty with long flowing dark hair (something from KS hairdos would be perfect), no scars, but DEFINITELY not overly sexualised in skimpy attire! I prefer my followers to use my installed body type, but if the body comes with the follower I like mid range UNP that is neither super petite or top heavy but a nice fit & athletic look.

I essentially want a lore friendly bestie for my Dragonborn, her equal in every way except that she isn't also a Dragonborn. I would be truly grateful if you could design a follower like this!!!

Ok, finished! If there's something you don't like I can always update the mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76976/?

can you currently tweak/edit vanilla followers?

as for scripting, do it count follower transformation?

One ideia i had, was to make the Durnehviir Summom Shout being also usable inside Dungeons, but when you use it, he is invoked in human form.

Vanilla has enough source to make an "human Durnehviir", but making it by extending the Durnehviir Shout, could be not so simple.

sorry if anything and my bad english, thanks.

As for followers ideias, the only one, i would find interesthing to add, is a Female Khajit follower:

Name Ko'dhara
Race Khajiit
Gender Female
Voice type Vanilla khajiit

Level, or level min-max 25/60
Equipment and Inventory She is poor, wear only a piece of Ragged Trousers, ragged boot and arm bandages, and carry 1 iron dagger, 3X virulent poison and 2X moon sugar with her. (wear light armor only)
Combat style assassin/archer
Known spells Bound sword/ bound bow

and perks archery tree/ conjuration tree

Location found Markhat at Riverside, crouched, admiring the workers energy at work, at night, she goes to the Warrens to consume moon sugar
Description of appearance: she is the lost sister of Shavari, marriable, weight 80 and look like.:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/28/1468276287-screenshot24.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/28/1468276287-screenshot23.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/28/1468276287-screenshot22.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/28/1468276286-screenshot21.jpg

As for voice, since, vanilla khajiit voice is recyclabe, she is bipolar having part of vanilla characters lines like (Tsavani/Shavari as bad side) and parts of (Ra'zhinda/Ahkari as good side)

Edited by TheBxushis

One ideia i had, was to make the Durnehviir Summom Shout being also usable inside Dungeons, but when you use it, he is invoked in human form.

Vanilla has enough source to make an "human Durnehviir", but making it by extending the Durnehviir Shout, could be not so simple.

I can tweak vanilla NPCs easily, but I'm sure that specific idea would require scripting. However, I might be able to make a second shout that summons a follower, if that interests you at all. I could even use a custom race like Half Dragon Race or Dovagonian Race.

I can tweak vanilla NPCs easily, but I'm sure that specific idea would require scripting. However, I might be able to make a second shout that summons a follower, if that interests you at all. I could even use a custom race like Half Dragon Race or Dovagonian Race.

thanks, but when it comes to a powerfull follower, i would see it being more meaningfull a extension of a powerfull vanilla character with some lore already atached to it, or one that would not require much, and it's self splanatory. so, if you have time, something like the khajit, could be fun, as i didn't yet find any female khajiit follower that you can marry, and also fill some aspect that could be done in vanilla. XD

thanks, but when it comes to a powerfull follower, i would see it being more meaningfull a extension of a powerfull vanilla character with some lore already atached to it, or one that would not require much, and it's self splanatory. so, if you have time, something like the khajit, could be fun, as i didn't yet find any female khajiit follower that you can marry, and also fill some aspect that could be done in vanilla. XD

I can definitely do a marriageable khajiit follower. However the limitation on female khajiit followers is that they can't use a khajiit voice because the female khajiit voice type doesn't support follower and spouse dialogue. But if you're still interested, fill out the info I requested and I can get started.