Taking requests for followers

FoxyFullmoon

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outside of the Khajiit Request, i want to know if you can tweak Teldryn Sero.:

_Make his helmet removable, or just remove from his inventory.

If you know how to edit/split dialogue lines like Foxfingers, and some other modders, i would want to know if you can:

_Like this mod : ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56974/? ) split some of his dialogue lines for him to sound less repetitive, IE:

Asked to wait:
"You're going ahead without me...? Suit yourself." To > "Suit yourself" and "going ahead without me...?"
"About time. Let's go." to > "About time" and "Let's go"

I can't make a guard voice follower because it doesn't support follower dialogue.

As I said in my original post, I'm not willing to edit voice types or fill in the holes, that takes too much time. I'm wanting these followers to be quick and easy requests, sorry if that excludes anyone. For reference, here is the list of voice types I can work with. https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/964801-modder-reference-for-follower-voices/

Again, if anyone wants a follower, please fill out the information I outlined in my original post, otherwise I can't fulfill your request.

• 1 month later...

Name

Saya

Race

breton and or vampire

female

Voice type

young, or Lydia voice.

Level, or level min-max

1-100

Equipment and Inventory

Combat style 1 or 2 hand sword Warrior

Known spells and perks

berserker rage?

Location found

Riverwood

Description of appearance

Saya from blood +

(Relationship) Sibling, a sister to the dragonborne.

think Kai from Blood+ having Saya as a follower.

Need not be that character, but look like her sort of, want a few unvoiced lines or simply greetings acknowledging that the dragonborne has family and shes his sibling and that her name is saya.

Name

Dezlah
Race

Argonian
Male
Voice type

Argonian preffered, but others acceptable if neccesary

Level, or level min-max

5-80
Equipment and Inventory

Adept Robe of Destruction, Adept Hood, Ring of Eminent Destruction, Collage boots w/ muffle enchantment (if possible, otherwise unenchanted)
Combat style

Destruction(shock)/alteration/restoration.
Known spells and perks

I'll leave this up to your discrecion. Preferably powerful, but not something that can faceroll everything solo (without custom doubleenchanted equips)

Location found

Winterhold inn (the frozen hearth)(maybe magic for hire?). Or a hermit living in the midden.
Description of appearance

Grey scales, blue cat eyes, purple feather hair, No horns, light build.

There is a distinct lack of argonian followers. There are a few good argonian follower mods... But i have yet to find one for a pure mage.

If there are any conflicts or more information needs to be specified, send me a message.

Edited by Zenahk

Could you do a Frasier and Niles Crane? Think it would be so funny to see them running around in their nice suits trying to avoid fighting while spouting some of their lines from the show.

Especially if they could address each other if you were using UFO. Bandits would attack then suddenly you could hear Frasier shout,

'Don't engage him physically Niles! The whole thing would just look to weird!'

Ok, I'll be finishing Skyquest's mod tomorrow. It's almost done, there's just a lot of time consuming dialogue to go through and I didn't want to make everyone else wait because of one mod.

I'll have Zenahk's mod posted tonight most likely. I have one other request after that for a person that messaged me.

Aaads, I'm not sure if your request is within my abilities. I can't create custom clothing, so it would have to be something that already exists on the Nexus. I'm not a user of UFO so I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but I don't think I have the skill to make them acknowledge other NPCs. That would probably require scripting.