Taking requests for followers

FoxyFullmoon

if I sent you a fully textured 3D model could you make it into a follower? ...I know it sounds weird but I'd love to see my creation ingame

it would take me a bit to texture and finish her rig in Blender so no rush!

she would work off of a female Khajiit structure

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I got somewhat of a follower request https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3881935-prisoners/&do=findComment&comment=35385940 another modder did make this but has since removed it. you dont have to make the mod but just slap some followers in some cells around skyrim.

I can do this for you, it may take a bit longer than the other follower mods, but it's doable - at least the follower part, I don't have the scripting abilities that it would take to make them ask for equipment. What I need from you is a list of locations that you want these followers to be, if you have any in mind. Otherwise I'll just be searching google for random locations.

the only location I can think of with a cell is the cave near bleak falls barrow called brittleshin pass and I think there is one near the fort dawnguard entrance but I do need to take the time to update that mod request. I dont mind not having the prisoners not asking for things but ill end up updating it today with a section of cell locations and would love for others to add other locations with cells.

um, hello I would liek someone to do a follower mod for Druss the Legend from the David Gemmel books. um email me at [email protected] and Ill send you pictures. Also he has a special axe called Snaga the Sender that I would like made. I have pics of both so yeah email me if you can make it or know anyone who can.

I'm not a 3D modeler so I can't make custom weapons. I might be able to do your follower, but I request that you give me more information through this forum thread or by forum private message.

Can the request include RaceMenu skeleton sliders? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45235/?

As I said in my original post, I've had trouble with doing non-vanilla sliders in the past, I can't get them to import properly. So I can't do any Race Menu sliders.

Missed that part, sorry.

Sure, i'll give it a go, but why can't i use racemenu?

Again, as I said before, I've had trouble in the past with importing the custom sliders. I can export it ok, but when it comes to merging the new face nifs, it never works correctly and I'm not sure why. It could be a fault of the tool, or a fault of the tutorial I was following that may have incorrect information. If I ever get it to work I'll update this thread accordingly.

Sure, i'll give it a go, but why can't i use racemenu?

Again, as I said before, I've had trouble in the past with importing the custom sliders. I can export it ok, but when it comes to merging the new face nifs, it never works correctly and I'm not sure why. It could be a fault of the tool, or a fault of the tutorial I was following that may have incorrect information. If I ever get it to work I'll update this thread accordingly.

Export Head

The export head feature is mainly used for copying custom head geometry onto a custom NPC. DO NOT USE DIRECTLY. You can use NifSkope to copy the TriShapeData from the exported head onto an NPC, this will allow you to apply the custom morphs to a custom NPC as the resulting head will be post morph. You will need to add a few definitions to your nif.xml to open the exported head:

<niobject name="BSFaceGenNiNode" abstract="0" inherit="NiNode">

Facegen node object for grouping.

</niobject>

<niobject name="BSFaceGenBaseMorphExtraData" abstract="0" inherit="NiExtraData">

Facegen extra data object.

</niobject>

<niobject name="BSFaceGenModelExtraData" abstract="0" inherit="NiExtraData">

Facegen extra data object.

</niobject>

<niobject name="BSTextureSet" abstract="0" inherit="NiObject">

Unknown

</niobject>

Don't use NPC Nif Merge Tool learn to the above

Go to Official NifSkope Website for Help

Is merchant stuff, trainer stuff or bard stuff possible (provided the voices have support for them)? The former two are mainly random ideas for Dezlah, the later is cuz i kinda want to see an npc version of the Sultry Argonian Bard. Even though it must use a non-argonian voice.