What copy of Skyrim did u buy?

Moikko

What copy of Skyrim did u buy?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Did u buy

• PC retail version
    • PC digital download version
    • Console version

well the main thing here is to see the difference between PC and console versions.. But what u can say from the votes so far is that the difference is huge!

Maybe the console version is perfect then and console players doesn't even need to visit any sites concerning their version :ermm:

Well the game had sold 3.5 million copies as of a few days ago. I think about 50% of that was on Xbox 360, then the remaining 50% was split between PS3 and PC, with the PS3 selling more. There were a quarter of a million PC players playing at the same time on 11/11/11, though. That was way more than the amount of people playing Modern Warfare 3 at the same time. I think here there'll be a majority of PC versions because the site is based around modding the game, which can only be done on PC. Still, it's interesting to see that console version owners are visiting these forums.

Well the digital and retail PC versions are the same thing. There's actually more of a difference between 360 and PS3 versions.

I beg to differ. I bought the retail box version. With the download version I couldn't just glance up above my monitor and look at my Skyrim map any time I want. :D