Drak Brotherhood Shrouded Cowl

mohonay

I believe there two variations of it, one with the mask and one with out. Mine is without. I was wondering how you get the masked one. I noticed latter in the questline you find worn shrouded at the Dawnstar sanctuary and the cowl appears to be masked on the inventory model but isn't when I wear it. Does this have something to do with my character having a beard, like it cancels out the mask? Or perhaps it is just something I haven't found yet?

Minor DB quest spoilers:

After you finish a quest (Can't remember which one, Gabriella talks to you about it), Gabriella gives you a token, amulet or some kind of symbol, I can't remember.

Either way, you go to Whiterun and find an old woman. You will get a dialogue option where she tells you your future. After the random stuff, she tells you about an "Assassin of old" which activates a new quest.

When you find him, you get a more powerful set of DB armor, with a masked cowl.

Though it seems that those masked cowls are bugged (At least for beast races), they don't appear on the head of my Khajiit, it just removes his hair.

Minor DB quest spoilers:

After you finish a quest (Can't remember which one, Gabriella talks to you about it), Gabriella gives you a token, amulet or some kind of symbol, I can't remember.

Either way, you go to Whiterun and find an old woman. You will get a dialogue option where she tells you your future. After the random stuff, she tells you about an "Assassin of old" which activates a new quest.

When you find him, you get a more powerful set of DB armor, with a masked cowl.

Though it seems that those masked cowls are bugged (At least for beast races), they don't appear on the head of my Khajiit, it just removes his hair.

Thanks, I'll see if I can find her.