Post your prospective ideas for DLC.

pulseoflight

What do you think Bethesda has planned for additions to Skyrim? Beyond new armor sets and the like. Any more inclusion of the lesser represented races in the game, in terms of Skyrim's demographic (cough Khajit and Argonian cough)?

It'd be kind of neat if they pulled a Pokemon Silver/Gold and included Morrowind or Cyrodiil in an expansion. : P Definitely wishful thinking.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they return the ability to make custom spells in the DLC. Also why are there no destruction debuffs? Include elemental debuffs in the game. I don't see any reason why you couldn't debuff run or attack speed, armor, or etc. Put some spells in there that do that.

I also want to be able to ride a dragon and fly around skyrim, put a shout in there that summons a dragon you can ride.

Edited by Beriallord

Hopefully something that makes horses more useful. Fast travel and the inability to fight on horseback has always been a major detractor....

You'll also notice that in all TES PC games, one of the first mods is to add airships. People love airships. It makes even more sense in Skyrim since there are Dwemer ruins and since the skies are filled with dragons already.... It is also purely canonical. Airships existed in Morrowind, but Bethesda lacked the technology to make them actually fly. (Even the PC mods were buggy.... Moving from frame to frame and having to redraw the entire airship was difficult to pull off)