Post your prospective ideas for DLC.

pulseoflight

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i highly doubt new concepts, such as horseback combat, would be added in DLC.

What i'd like to see is more extension to the guild storylines after becoming faction leader. more to do aside from the randomly-generated quests.

with fallout3/NV and oblivion, bethesda has gnerally shown that their pattern for DLC is adding new quests/adventures, and new treasures and interesting things to find on them.

My idea for an expansion would be adding time travel. :)

A storyline would go something like this. There's a mage that wants to change the present by changing the past. So he opens a portal to the past and goes through. You have to go after him to stop (kill) him.

So you go thousands of years back in time. The entire map of Skyrim all over again to explore only now set in the stone age. No cities, only early settlements and nomad camps. So you track the mage down through the land and stop him. You keep the ability to time shift. There would be unique items and ingredients spread all over ancient Skyrim so you can keep coming back to search for goodies.

The time shift ability would be awesome. For example, if you're jailed you could just shift to the past were there is no prison, walk out and shift back to the present and so on.

It could be a great mod project too.

Edited by Sheralynn

I'd like to see a little more variety to the canines and equines of the game. Maybe you can purchase a different breed of dog at every stable. But not wimpy pets like shih tzus and poodles, real working dogs like collies, german shepherds, Irish wolfhounds, labrador retrievers, Newfoundlands, etc. And make them tough battle hounds that will follow you loyally into hell itself!

As for horses, I'd like to see more than one body style, and more than one speed! The default horses look bad ass, but I'd like to see some long legged runners too! Something that would let me race across the vast landscape that is Skyrim. (Have you noticed how much BIGGER it is than Oblivion? wow!)

And I want to see something in the skies besides dragons. You can harvest birds eggs, but you never see any actual birds...except chickens, but they don't fly.

On a partially related side note, you should have heard the sound I made when I saw my first mammoths. WOW! I want to ride one of those around!

And I want to see something in the skies besides dragons. You can harvest birds eggs, but you never see any actual birds...except chickens, but they don't fly.

There are birds. They look like birds of prey, like eagles, or some sort of gulls - because they mostly glide without flapping their wings. Tried to shoot one down but arrows dont reach that far. Look in the skies when you're at Solitude, there's always a pair of them flying around.

Maybe one that takes place in a area of high rock, I've always wanted to see the adamantine tower, and most likely the dragons have also spread out around tamriel as well, since its said that even if Alduin is defeated, the dragons will still be alive. I also want to see more shouts, more magick and polearms and crossbows.

There are birds. They look like birds of prey, like eagles, or some sort of gulls - because they mostly glide without flapping their wings. Tried to shoot one down but arrows dont reach that far. Look in the skies when you're at Solitude, there's always a pair of them flying around.

You can, I spent 30 minutes hunting birds.