502 Bad Gateway

Lehcar

502 bad gateway is a miscommunication between front and back end servers. Its up, its just that the backend server is caching pages and its not getting processed properly to the frontend - what we see when we click links. Or something of that sort... someone dropped their jjanjagmeyon in the server room and its not working properly. lol

I really wish Nexus would get more bandwidth for Skyrim nexus, maybe divert some bandwidth from Morrowind nexus or something, how many people are using that over skyrim..?

Edited by kitsuneshoujo

"nginx'

What does that mean? What's going on the the Skyrim nexus, why is it suddenly not working? (not that it's been working terribly well for the past few days but now it seems to be completely dead...)

nginx is a high-performance/concurrency webserver.

No? Then what does it have to do with? Its incredibly frustrating to click on a link and then 2 (or even 5) minutes later it gives me a 404 or a 502 or server not responding... I realize the servers are being hammered because of the popularity of Skyrim, but maybe you should post a note on the skyrim next home page about this? So we know to expect all these errors.