Skyrim Complaints

sedanimal

Bethesda should have made a UI similar to this:

http://i.imgur.com/GW5Zv.jpg

I am not sure if this is a real mod, but someone posted it on gamefaqs, and I love the UI, you should be able to get to everything with one menu, and see all options on the screen at the same time, like they did here. Pretty much all the information you need in one window is available.

Only other information I would include is spell/magic resist levels somewhere to the right of the fatigue bar or to the left of the health bar. Have a little Flame pic for fire, with a % number, same for frost, and lightning. Magic resist lowers damage for all 3, so it wouldn't need one of its own.

If this is a real mod, I would like a link to it please.

Edited by Beriallord

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bethesda should have made a UI similar to this:

http://i.imgur.com/GW5Zv.jpg

I am not sure if this is a real mod, but someone posted it on gamefaqs, and I love the UI, you should be able to get to everything with one menu, and see all options on the screen at the same time, like they did here. Pretty much all the information you need in one window is available.

If this is a real mod, I would like a link to it please.

This looks awesome. Would be a real improvement!

My complaints are-

The magic never actually got any better, the destruction became more powerful but all other schools became useless and lacked spells. Most notably Restoration/Illusion.

The graphics are so dull and the lighting is all messed up-annoying blinding blurs of white fuzz.

Absolutely no need for Mercantile as the shops suck and no real haggling/persuasion

Even late into the game your character can become someone else in an instance and thus does not fell unique in any way

Companions are stupid and useless

Chorus bugs are more difficult to kill the dragons.

I wonder when modders get their percentage of profits, which Bethseda gets for delivering unfinished product to sale and letting modders fix the issues. Yea, when do modders get their money? For making game sell better when potential buyers know, that there's thousands of mods out there, which further improve the game. I heard that there's DLC coming, good, is that the part which Bethseda removed from the product before publishing it? Well, cool now we can buy it, right? Thx.

...So the same thing game companies have been doing for the past what? 3 years? K.

you people are trolls you show me a perfect game

skyrim is one of the best games ever made and has a few small problem very few major problems

they are not trolling... They have valid points and are on topic with this thread.

You however could be a troll because well... calling them trolls when they are on topic and not offensive is kinda trolling in itself.