Musket's

stumpndum

So yea i was hunting Elk near Markath and i thought how awesome would it be to have a musket?

It'd need its own animation, skill tree, implementation into the blacksmith tree and sounds but it'd make it feel like 200 years had passed definatly.

Balancing.

Massive damage, like 1 hit kill most smaller creatures and bandits.

Slow reload like 7 seconds, i know its not realistic but it's just enough time to make you go "Lets crack out a melee weapon" or "C'mon you peice of S*@# reload!"

In order to craft these beasts it'd need about the same materials as the bow x 2 and the shots are standerdised in iron/silver/daedric etc that can be baught from store owners or crafted 1 ingot = 2 shots.

I know it's kind of a stupid request but i feel like technology should of made a change in 200 years and the crack of a musket something SKyrim needs for hunter characters and more!

ANyone who takes on this request thank you

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like I really do. Flintlock muskets are really fun to shoot if you ever get the chance. Where I live we have Revolutionary war reenactments and we get to shoot off muskets.

Also add Pistols that reload a little faster but are less accurate, also give them to the random hunters and every other solider.

:P i didn't mean just for myself i ment that their not widespread, maybe a dungeon with a bandit chief or a vampire would have them not every man and his dog has em

And damn strait i'ma dark knight you goody tooshoes pali! :P

Ha yes I am, but yeah I didn't mean everyother like 1 out of 3 i meant more like 1 out of 10. Duel wielding pistols would be freakin sweet.

Also you should take in the fact that they had duel and triple barreled flintlocks way back when. I think that would make it more fun. Single shots are faster to reload and more accurate so it would be balanced, also price and building material and maintenance would vary on type.